Thread: Security Insider

Banned
    Thanks

Cool Security Insider

I don't know how many of you are members of ASIAL but to those of you who are , I was wondering if you would support a lobby to have a members letters (ie letters to the editor) section included in the Insider magazine. Half the trouble is that nobody knows what issues are of concern to other members. It is almost like they are trying to prevent widespread contact between members. If you doubt me give them a ring and ask for a membership list. Under the corporations laws (which ASIAL is) such a list must be freely available.

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

There is a list, friends of mine get referred all the time from other asial members..

Banned
    Thanks

Cool

yes , you can locate single members by doing a search on the web site. But if I wanted to locate all members that were northern NSW based & had a turnover of less than $250k (for example) then without a lot of cutting & pasting you can't. I'm quite sure that ASIAL has that "sort" capability but they will not provide that info. They obviously realise that I could only want it for some sort of lobbying purposes. Regardless of that , what do people feel about the readers letters idea for the ASIAL magazine?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog View Post
    what do people feel about the readers letters idea for the ASIAL magazine?
    Great Idea, but you and I know that asial wont do that. most of the comments will be about asial and the poor job they do and the people that manipulate it for there own use and have done for years. na, asial doing that would be like shooting themselves in the head and if they did they would vet the articles.

what would you write about... maybe start it here