Thread: twinhan + progdvb + wincsc..anyone?

Thanks

Default twinhan + progdvb + wincsc..anyone?

Howdy,
    I have got my twinhan card (1034) installed and working with vista along with progdvb, it can scan channels fine and display the FTA ones.
    I am trying to setup wincsc to connect to greywolf, and it seems to connect fine and grab the card details, but nothing more..
    anyone?

I am using progdvb version 5 and wincsc version 1.2.0 build 2483.

Thanks,
    -Suff

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I tried Wincsc but i did not had a success...if you have a a gamma card try Alt-DVB and use a plugin called MD-Irdeto-CAM1.05.ProgDVB was crasshing all the time with this irdeto cam

Thanks

progdvb doesnt seem to be able to choose the ird2 stream, if you look at the channel properties you can see both there you just cannot choose one or I couldn't find out how to do it. The NDS stream is listed first and progdvb passes on the NDS CAID to wincsc, you can tell by looking at the top of the wincsc window it will display CAID 096C for NDS.

Mytheatre lets you choose the ird2 stream and then wincsc will report the ird2 CAID 0624 in the window.

I'm still trying to get pics but when i press "get card data" in wincsc i get 0604 from my card so i needed to manually change the CAID to 0624. Wincsc will then connect to greywolf properly.

Is there anyone else who is using wincsc and greywolf?? please let me know.

I also need to find a full version of mytheatre as the trial version shutdowns after 1 hour.