Thread: Cod4

Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 783 Posts

Default Cod4

i luv this game,sos the kids,thanks to recycled
    just worked out the cheats, anyone else know how to use them?
    https://www.facebook.com/philquad68

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhillTheQuad View Post
    i luv this game,sos the kids,thanks to recycled
    just worked out the cheats, anyone else know how to use them?
    not worried about the cheats here, been stuck on one shot one kill for 3days now just can't get past this section.

Thanks

Osci, is this the sniper section. If so when you go to shoot check the flag on the car (you should be able to line up the shot with that on the side). When the flag drops, shoot then and you should get a hit (may not be a kill but it doesn't matter), then you flee.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roguefan99 View Post
    Osci, is this the sniper section. If so when you go to shoot check the flag on the car (you should be able to line up the shot with that on the side). When the flag drops, shoot then and you should get a hit (may not be a kill but it doesn't matter), then you flee.

Ye!....that part of the sniper section (assination attempt) was too easy, its the next part "the escape" after the assination where you have to fend off loads of maurauding enemy troops while waiting for the rescue chopper thats had me pinned and finally got through after 4 days of trying....geez that was hard

put it this way "if ever war broke and you were calling on combat troops don't look my way" thats how bad I was at this part.

Thanks

That bit stumped me for a while. The way I got around it was this :

Pick up an AK 47 from one of the first guys you shoot and run with it, keep moving at pretty much full tilt. There is no time to line up sniper shots. Don't let them get set and start to flank you, keep moving on through. Still tricky but doable.

Edit :

Oh wait I know the bit you mean, by the ferris wheel ?

Hang right in the back corner, lay down in the grass. Take weapons off the guys that make it near you if you run out of ammo.

Thanks

not forgetting to lay your anti personell mines first of course, that holds em back a bit to

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedad2 View Post
    That bit stumped me for a while. The way I got around it was this :

Pick up an AK 47 from one of the first guys you shoot and run with it, keep moving at pretty much full tilt. There is no time to line up sniper shots. Don't let them get set and start to flank you, keep moving on through. Still tricky but doable.

Edit :

Oh wait I know the bit you mean, by the ferris wheel ?

Hang right in the back corner, lay down in the grass. Take weapons off the guys that make it near you if you run out of ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    not forgetting to lay your anti personell mines first of course, that holds em back a bit to
    Pokedad2.......i got through the first half of the ferris wheel shoot relativley unscathed.....but chimp! i did lay the claymores out in a semi circle fashion but my sniper buddy macmillin pulled the trigger and set them all off to save his arse

so anyway I ended up taking the easy option, after you get half through the ferris wheel scrap (the game auto saves) after numerous attempts I did find safe haven to hang out until the rescue chopper arrives.....the safe haven is beside one of the apartment buildings, to get there as you are looking back from the ferris wheel to the swimming pool by which you entered the arena.....on the right hand side there are 2 aprtment buildings go to right then go around the corner between the two blocks there is a little niche there, of which you can keep poking your head around the corner while you are taking pot shots at the enemy while they are taking pot shots back, you look back and clearly see the dogem cars and ferris wheel, wait there until the chooper arrives then make a dash to pickup macmillin and high tail it inside the chooper........BUT beware!!!! of the dog, when it comes malee it and you should be alriight

Thanks

pretty good game, excellent graphics. Some stages are a tad bit hard to pass first go. But you end up managing to pass it after a few tries.

Oh and lol, fcuk i hate them dogs

Thanks

those dogs are bastards arnt they, i dunno how many times i got my face ripped off.
    and every one i killed got a bit of extra lead for good measure afterwards.
    a bit odd really seeing as i am a dog man rather than a cat man.
    ...In Somnis Veritas...