Thread: Buyers Beware

Senior Member Feedback Score 19 (100%) Min's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Buyers Beware

Hi all, I was gonna wait a week to see if I get a response form this guy.
    I have desided to not wait and post this anyway so hopfully no one else gets ripped by this guy.
    His name on here is hamguy2. I have payed for a perticular cb radio from him in eairly December 2007. Still haven`t received it. I have sent numerous pm`s and e-mails to him and have never gotten a reply. I was told that I will receive the radio that I payed for before XMAS 2007. And guess what? I didn`t. Still waiting.

I have been sent numerous pm`s by people about this scammer. By the sounds of things it isn`t the first time he has done this to people on here.

I think that we should have a thread somewhere here to warn innocent buyers/traders that not to deal with certain people.

I personally would not recommend to anyone to buy or trade with hamguy2.
    If anyone has had a deal go sour with this guy or someone else in here please post here to warn others.
    Dont let this crap keep happening. I dont like it happening to me and it shouldn`t happen to others.

If there was a thread like this before, I would not of done any deal with him.

Cheers
    Min.
    Blown Humax 5400Z, Strong SRT 4658X, Strong 4663X and DM 518.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Min For This Useful Post:

bigfoot711 (29-03-11)

Look Here ->
    Senior Member Feedback Score 85 (98%) urban_s0ulja's Avatar
    Thanks

i really think that itrader should be a pretty high priority to get back working... probably a bit more important than the colour schemes lol...

just my thoughts though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urban_s0ulja View Post
    i really think that itrader should be a pretty high priority to get back working... probably a bit more important than the colour schemes lol...

just my thoughts though
    Well I thought i`d post the colour scheme to warn people that might be thinking of purchasing something from this guy. I agree with you on itrader should be a high priority to get back working.
    But until then it would be nice of people to post scammers names to warn others.

Thats just my thought

There are alot of trustworthy sellers on here but with people like this make people like me not willing to buy or trade anymore.

Cheers

Administrator Feedback Score 5 (100%)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by urban_s0ulja View Post

just my thoughts though

There has been more requests for a second ( darker ) theme than a trading database that is completely emply. What do you intend to look up in it ? Fresh air ??

You guys have been given a time frame as to whats going on in regards to the sites situation , yet expect miracles by the day. We cannot build you an iTrader system with NO DATA. It will be installed but it wont be open until we have anm answer on the data as it will have to be overwritten and you will be wasting your time. In fact all the work done so far which has been endless will be overwritten with the old data. Sorry , there is only so much time to waste on something that will get 15-20 items of feedback and have to be overwritten.

Logically , you would make a post in the BST forum asking about anyones credentials before dealing with them if you had not dealt with them before. Obviously in Min's case , this transaction is prior to our current problems and we dont have a problem with it remaining here until hamguy replies. We would prefer others to butt out unless they have information that involves the transaction or the people concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    If there was a thread like this before, I would not of done any deal with him.
    We had a fully working iTrader database at the time of your transaction and you could have easily checked his feedback before dealing with him. Why would we have a slander thread which would be abused when we had a perfectly working system ? The only time systems generally dont work is because people dont use them. Even then , nothing is 100% foolproof.

We provide a free service that has had an excellent rate of success since using the Buyer Beware protocol over the last year and have probably had 2 complaints in that time. You are not going to get better than that anywhere.

hamguy , until you make a reply here or contact in this thread will stay open. Offtopic posts that dont have anything to do with the transaction will be deleted. Min , you have permission to bump it once every 24 hours so that there is every chance that hamguy sees this.
    Last edited by admin; 20-01-08 at 03:29 PM.

Senior Member Feedback Score 85 (98%) urban_s0ulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    There has been more requests for a second ( darker ) theme than a trading database that is completely emply.
    ive done a few traders since austechs come back and im pretty sure some others have also.

im sure plenty of others wouldnt mind this back

Thanks

Well , best you write them on a piece of paper and add them in 2-3 weeks as they would all be deleted when re written with the old database.

Thanks

Sanity, I did check the itrader on this person before I made the purchase. I only seen positive comments. I didn`t go through the whole lot.
    But I have also received pm`s by people that sounded like they have had similar outcomes with this person.

Ok, I`ll bump it every 24Hrs to keep it alive.

Cheers

Banned Feedback Score 4 (75%)
    Thanks

Unhappy how dare you refer to me as a common thief

hey i want these comments retracted my friend i have never ripped anyone off on this group may have been alittle late with 1 thing or 2 but they got there goods still ,hamguy2 nsw

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamguy2 View Post
    hey i want these comments retracted my friend i have never ripped anyone off on this group may have been alittle late with 1 thing or 2 but they got there goods still ,hamguy2 nsw
    Well how about addressing these concerns Hamguy ? I am not interested in seeing tit for tat exchanges of insults over this , just a resolution to the problem.

Can you answer this , do you owe this person the item ?

Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) AceR's Avatar
    Thanks

well you better get down to the post office today and get it all sorted instead of sitting behind the PC bitching about it.

Banned Feedback Score 4 (75%)
    Thanks

Thumbs up the items been sent

hey the items been sent it will arrive in his location in 3 to 4 days ,hamguy2 nsw

Senior Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) bss904's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamguy2 View Post
    Amazing that you have not fulfilled your end of the deal but your on here wanting something done about a comment made about you. Also amazing that your fingers did not work in regard to contacting the seller re non delivery of his goods but you have had a sudden recovery and are able to post on here that you are being portrayed for what you really are. I bet you would'nt be happy if the shoe was on the other foot and he had your goods and had not paid you for them. you comment of A little late..... pull the other one.
    Do the right thing, get your arse into gear and send him the goods you owe him express with an apology for being a deadbeat if you were not trying to rip him off.
    The more deadbeats exposed the better I say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    Sanity, I did check the itrader on this person before I made the purchase. I only seen positive comments. I didn`t go through the whole lot.
    But I have also received pm`s by people that sounded like they have had similar outcomes with this person.
    Then you can thank these members for your troubles if they have not left negative or neutral feedback when it is clearly warranted or mentioned how late he is with sending. Very disappointing.

As he has claimed to have sent the goods , I will close this thread. If you dont receive them in a few days , please let me know and I will reopen the thread and we will go from there.

Thanks