Thread: Ultima 880. Dont want my alarm to ring me every time I activate the alarm. HELP PLS ?

Thanks

Unhappy Ultima 880. Dont want my alarm to ring me every time I activate the alarm. HELP PLS ?

Can someone please help. I had back to base monitoring until last week. Now I have set my 880 to domestic dialing to dial my cell phone number. It works perfectly fine. Only problem is that when I activate the alarm probably after a minutes it starts calling my cellphone number. Unless and until I acknowledge it by pressing *, it keeps calling me up. I have set the location 332 to 335 to zero so that it doesn't send me an open report, but it still calls my mobile. I don't want my alarm to ring me every time I activate an alarm. I have tried every thing but It still calls my phone when I activate the alarm. PLEASE HELP ???

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by libran_59 View Post
    Can someone please help. I had back to base monitoring until last week. Now I have set my 880 to domestic dialing to dial my cell phone number. It works perfectly fine. Only problem is that when I activate the alarm probably after a minutes it starts calling my cellphone number. Unless and until I acknowledge it by pressing *, it keeps calling me up. I have set the location 332 to 335 to zero so that it doesn't send me an open report, but it still calls my mobile. I don't want my alarm to ring me every time I activate an alarm. I have tried every thing but It still calls my phone when I activate the alarm. PLEASE HELP ???
    It sounds like your User Authority Level is set as a Type 10 - Master Code plus Open and Close, if you have the installer code change it to a Type 8 - Master Code

Assuming you have a Solution 880 with a CC488 Panel

User 1 Authority Level Location is 189

Also set Location 347 to 0 - No Open close reports allowed

Locations 332-335 have nothing to do with open closes on a cc488

Banned
    Thanks

I am assuming you have the installers code and the installers manual. There is a table titled " Installers Programming Commands". Command 965 sets all reporting to a template suitable for what you want. Enter programming , enter Loc 965 then exit programming.

Thanks

Thanks for reply. I have got both master code n installer code. Can u please point me how to change what u just mentioned. As I did domestic programming via installer code, location 347 is set to zero. Yes I have solution 880 with cc488 panel

Thanks

Hi watchdog, I have got both master and installer code. I have set the domestic dialing via 965. Also all the reports in template is set to zero but I still get a call when I activate the alarm.

Thanks

Hi alarmguy, I have changed it to type 8 and location 347 is set to zero as well but I m still getting a call.

Banned
    Thanks

There are 3 ways to prevent open/close reports. Via user code programming which you say you've done. Via open/close reporting (347) which you say you've done. Via domestic default which you say you have done. Either you have made a mistake , the panel is faulty or you have a proprietory panel that has the reporting programming embedded & unchangeable. I know Watch 24 did this with some MCM panels in the past.

Thanks

a
    Last edited by libran_59; 08-04-14 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog View Post
    There are 3 ways to prevent open/close reports. Via user code programming which you say you've done. Via open/close reporting (347) which you say you've done. Via domestic default which you say you have done. Either you have made a mistake , the panel is faulty or you have a proprietory panel that has the reporting programming embedded & unchangeable. I know Watch 24 did this with some MCM panels in the past.
    Thanks for your reply watchdog. Exactly, thats what I can not understand that why I am getting calls when I activate the alarm. When it was back to base, this happened when I used to activate the alarm. It used to send the signals to my alarm company. Then I had to call the alarm company and their tech guided me through to turn this off. It did work fine and never used to report to base when the alarm was activated. Now I have done everything not to send any reports, but this thing is still doing my headache. So by saying this, we can eliminate this that I have proprietory panel where reporting programming is unchangeable. By the way, I am using Installer code to do any domestic programming.

Thanks

Try watchdogs method.

Installer code away
    965 away
    Then exit
    960 away

Banned
    Thanks

Then I had to call the alarm company and their tech guided me through to turn this off. It did work fine and never used to report to base when the alarm was activated. .
    So somebody has changed something to cause it to happen now. The simple act of ceasing back to base monitoring will not cause it.

Thanks

Default Sunnytech

Are u using remotes to disarm alarm? If so you need to go to remote programming and set to arm/disarm only , similar to user code authority. Also remove open only after alarm if that is set.