Sorry might have been already posted, I'm tired and did not search...

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION!! i am not a film expert just like to pass on what I think is worth a watch- take it or leave it..

Dont mess with Zonhan..... I actually liked this Adam Sandler is actually very talented no a HUGE fan but a few giggles in this one I did not think I would like it as the hype machine was as usual over done but i was mildly surprised by how much I did enjoy it

Hancock.... look I liked it but it was kind of slow moving and the twist and conclusion happened really quickly towards the end of the film, Jason Bateman is excellent in this film, as he is in allot of his previous films although seems to fill the roll of NICE Guy which i fear he will always be doing from now on. Will Smith what can you say, very talented in any role he plays def worth a watch not sure I'd pay the cinema price for it (each his/her own)

Hero Wanted.... forget it, seriously I usually watch all films but this I could not watch to the end. (I will at some stage) but seriously flawed and I think poorly acted, I am a Gooding supporter and the only reason I even bothered with it, basically when the twist comes its too late you have allready been saying to yourself "BUT THAT DID/DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE" twist does then fill in gaps but way way to far into the movie to satisfy me and its not a smart film either

Super troopers 3- again will never be as good as the first its ok I guess if your a die hard fan, but this is another that I stopped watching 1/2 way through I give it a miss

The Love Guru- Look hard to hate mike meyers and his silly humor of one liners this movie wont change your life but its good for a giggle and a feel good movie to some extent. Zonhan is better but this is ok too.

911 Ripple Effect- not allot of new footage but I had not seen this angle before, if you are into conspiracies this is well worth a look, personally the other two 911 mystery's and forget the other one at presesnt are better but this in my opinion is like a 3rd episode of them, I enjoyed it and would recommend this to anyone try and get you hard on the other two as i think their better written and slighly more in depth on certain sub topics.