Thread: New Caledonia TV, additional new station and Aston Simba HD Outre Mer recording..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default New Caledonia TV, additional new station and Aston Simba HD Outre Mer recording..

Hello All,
    For anyone who has the free ( probably using the Aston Simber HD Outre Mer and supplied decorder card ) sat reception from New Caledonia, if you haven`t done a Channel search recently it my be worth to do one as there appears to be an additional station on the old lists, its another local from NC - NCTV ( In French ).
    If you have also had problems trying to record programmes with the Aston Simba, I think I have a solution, (well it works on my unit anyway ).
    To record, open up the upcoming programme menu, scroll up/down side to side to the program you want to record, press the record button, press OK ( a record icon appears in that programmes details ) but then DONT exit , return or anything else... but using the menu scroll button, scroll down to any other programme first and then exit etc. Mine records perfectly now..
    Tony

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vfastbear For This Useful Post:

irritant (05-03-19),mandc (21-05-14)

3. Look Here ->