Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Halal Certification

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Hmm, I know someone who works at Ingham who are apparently Halal certified.
    He tells me they kill the chooks by hand (cut their throats) and he's never heard any kind of praying.
    He couldn't imaging someone killing 40,000 chooks a day and saying a prayer for each one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (03-11-14),Tiny (02-11-14)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    He couldn't imaging someone killing 40,000 chooks a day and saying a prayer for each one.
    Thats why they employ someone that will.

We had an abattoir down here 20-30 years ago and it was lots of halal killing. Only imported muslims were allowed to do the killing , locals had to work as labourers.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There are also places selling Halal kangaroo meat in Melbourne
    So who catches the kangaroo without shooting it or trapping it to cut it's throat?

I must look up more on Halal, maybe shooting or trapping then cutting throat is acceptable??
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    So who catches the kangaroo without shooting it or trapping it to cut it's throat?

I must look up more on Halal, maybe shooting or trapping then cutting throat is acceptable??
    From what I read, a chant before the shot is acceptable to them. Which more than likely means they would only accept Muslim shooters (though of course they will deny that)

You will find a bit more about it at that aussiemuslims forum link. They all seem to make shit up as they go as to whats halal process.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Tiny (02-11-14)

Thanks

I did a Google and a guy from Boycott Halal posted up his reply from McDonalds on this issue.

"Thank you for your email.
    McDonald's Australia serves a selection of halal certified products in the following stores only:
    NSW:
    McDonald’s Punchbowl 1171 Canterbury Road Punchbowl NSW
    McDonald’s Liverpool Hume Highway & Atkinson Street Liverpool South NSW
    McDonald’s Auburn 116 Parramatta Rd Auburn NSW
    McDonald’s Bankstown 37 Rickard Road Bankstown NSW
    McDonald’s Lidcombe 9-15 Vaughan Street Lidcombe NSW
    McDonald’s Lakemba 804 Canterbury Road Roselands NSW
    McDonald’s Greenacre North 74 Roberts Road West Greenacre NSW
    McDonald's Greenacre 57-67 Roberts Road Greenacre NSW
    McDonald’s Rockdale 603 Princess Highway Rockdale NSW
    McDonald’s Centro Bankstown Shop E06C Centro Bankstown Rickard Road Bankstown NSW
    McDonald's Roselands Shopping Centre Roselands NSW
    ACT:
    McDonald’s Braddon Cnr Cooyong & Mort Streets Braddon ACT
    VIC:
    McDonald’s Preston Cnr Bell Street & Georges Road Preston VIC
    McDonald’s St Albans 5 St Albans Road St Albans VIC
    McDonald’s Brunswick East Cnr Holmes & Albion Streets Brunswick East VIC
    McDonald’s Roxburgh Park 280 Somerton Road Roxburgh Park VIC
    McDonald’s Wyndham Waters Cnr Sayers & Forsyth Roads Williams Landing VIC
    McDonald’s Dandenong 97-99 Cheltenham Road Dandenong VIC
    Each store will display a halal certification certificate in the store indicating what products are halal certified as not all products are halal certified.
    Regards,
    Naomi
    McDonald's Customer Service
    these are the majority Islamic people in those areas in Sydney hence why

I blame the government for allowing this no one else not the Islamic people but the Australian government

also blame macdonald plastic food and Kentucky f**cking chicken why not offer both choices I love my bacon why should I miss out

and the way they breed like rabbits and the aussie's breed 1 kid per family you tell me why Christianity will be wiped the jews American are just doing birth control by bombing since condoms don't exist in arab world

anyway enough from me I have other priorities to worry about this
    Last edited by Chieflets; 02-11-14 at 06:12 PM.
    It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

Administrator

Thanks

You will find a bit more about it at that aussiemuslims forum link. They all seem to make shit up as they go as to whats halal process.
    I just had a quick look at that forum and noticed a thread where someone was asking about 'Halal Home Finance'.
    What on earth is Halal Home Finance?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

They drain all the blood out of the Bank Manager first, then they take the money!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (05-11-14),LeroyPatrol (03-11-14),Tiny (03-11-14)

Administrator

Thanks

What on earth is Halal Home Finance?
    Hmm, basically it's an interest free loan - doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    But there's probably a catch to it.

Administrator
    Thanks

WhiteOx (03-11-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

Yes from the dreaded Pickering Post but good reading. Especially the drug bust.
    Did not see this front page news.

Queensland’s Maleny Dairies has come out against the halal scammers and declared they will keep prices down and will refuse to be bullied into paying a halal tax on their product. Their stance has had overwhelming support from everyone except the regularly-out-of-touch Courier Mail.
    The move by the Maleny dairy farmers (pictured) is an important one because the Halal protection racket that supports dubious anti-Australian and overseas causes can only be stopped if the Government makes it illegal for companies to comply with threats from halal certifiers.
    The Maleny Dairies’ facebook page which has 24,000 likes and 3,000 shares since yesterday indicates the strength in the groundswell of angry objections from regular Aussies to a tax on Australian food from Muslim opportunists who are demanding certification fees for everything from milk to plastic containers.
    A brief look at their site showed thousands of comments supporting the dairy farmers’ stand with a couple of comments suggesting it was silly because, “milk was halal anyway”.
    The Courier Mail stupidly took this to mean these comments were objecting to the dairy farmers’ stand and falsely claimed, “others had accused the farmers of promoting xenophobia” with this ridiculous on-line headline:
    HALAL: “Maleny Dairies’ Facebook post on Halal certification sparks customer backlash”
    Well, the backlash is on all right, but not from the dairies’ customers... they seem in full agreement.
    The mafia-style halal extortion racket was up in lights in Perth when police recently arrested a Dr Ratab Jeneid, Chairperson of the WA Halal Certification Committee, with $8million worth of methylamphetamine and $380,000 cash in his possession.
    Janeid was also charged with illegally carrying unlicensed firearms.
    Five of his associates from the Muslim Halal organisation, run from the same mosque, were also charged with various drug and firearm offences.
    The Courier Mail unfortunately did not carry this story.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

I've just formed a theory. Halal certification is a subversive method of raising funds to support terrorism!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following User Says Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (05-11-14)

Premium Member
    Thanks

So what about Muslim Countries that have welcomed Western People?
    Sell Alcohol, Supply Western Food, Western Bars, Western Shopping etc...... Allow huge Western Companies to conduct business there, Banks, Petroleum, etc

They don't tell us we can't drink, cant eat pork, cant wear shorts and a singlet (even if it may be frowned upon).

So when was the Halal Food Association formed?
    Last edited by ol' boy; 04-11-14 at 08:56 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Bigfella237 (12-11-14),Tiny (12-11-14)

Administrator
    Thanks

A small town country mum and wife of an electrician has an excellent website which delves in to this practice and how it works. And who gets this certifications money ??

The majority of halal certification agencies in Australia are owned and operated by mosques. Mosques practise and preach segregation (between men and women, Muslims and non-Muslims), inequality of women (a woman’s testimony is worth half that of a man’s) even lesser status is afforded non-Muslims, how to use democracy to advance Islam - to name just a few things that are anti-Australian.

In a number of mosques polygamy, marrying minors and violence is also encouraged - teachings taken directly from the Koran, Hadiths and from examples of their prophet.
    Much of this is funded by halal certification schemes.

In 2010 and 2011, the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (AFIC) declared that their income from halal certification was "around" $700,000 a year.
    AFIC is just one of at least 21 agencies that can halal certify meat in Australia.

Interestingly the 2012 and 2013 reports are not easily found and even the Vice President had difficulty getting his hands on them.
    He was quoted as saying, “The secrecy surrounding the financial management of the group was appalling. I was denied the opportunity to inspect our finances, despite my requests made plainly three times, and duly noted in the minutes.”

In France, the UK and Canada it has been proven that halal certification schemes directly fund organisations such as Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood – terrorist organisations determined to destroy the West.

In Canada alone it was found that $14.8 million dollars had been funnelled to Hamas from halal certification money.
    It is time for the Australian government to investigate the money trail in Australia.
    Already there are monetary links from here in Australia to terrorist organisations.

In 2012 the AUSTRALIAN Grand Mufti Ibrahim Abu Mohamed met with Hamas officials in Gaza, including Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh.
    He told media there that, “We will make the stones, trees and people of Gaza talk in order to learn steadfastness, sacrifice, and the defence of one’s rights from them. We feel like we are on cloud nine, we feel like we are on top of the world.”

The SMH reported in 2005 that, “The certification rights from Saudi Arabia allow their owners to in turn certify the slaughtermen who kill animals in accordance with Islamic regulations.
    "With a tithe (10%) on every carcass, and the market for Halal meat rapidly growing, certification rights are worth millions of dollars."

Those who control the rights can build mosques, fund the training of imams in their chosen country and bring radical Islamic preachers to Australia.
    The money is also a vital subsidy to the rash of Islamic schools flourishing in Australia, which are already in receipt of State funding, and a source of both influence and income for their operators.
    This is a concern for Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

It’s time to find out exactly where this money goes to.
    Recently a South Australian dairy company backed down to Facebook pressure and ditched Hahal Certification.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Won't be long before our forces go off again to fight in Iraq against ISIS. I wonder If they will have to be Halal certified first before killing some of those low life cowards dressed in black.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Their bullets will have to be, can't have a bullet that isn't certified killing a Muslim, now, can we? They'd never get those virgins.

Administrator

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Their bullets will have to be, can't have a bullet that isn't certified killing a Muslim, now, can we? They'd never get those virgins.
    We could dip the bullets in pigs blood or pigs fat.

Administrator
    Thanks

I have decided rather than sit back and whinge about it, I am going to send a complaint to every producer I normally buy from stating that I will not be buying their products as they are Halal certified and consuming Halal products is against my religion and beliefs. I will post up their replies as a matter of interest to others and I would encourage others to also spend the whole 5 minutes it takes to send an email.

has emails pre typed, all you have to do is put your name at the start. Nothing will ever change if Australians continue to sit on their arses and do fark all.

Administrator

Thanks

has emails pre typed, all you have to do is put your name at the start. Nothing will ever change if Australians continue to sit on their arses and do fark all.
    I only get a page of 'Related Links' it appears the domain is for sale.

Administrator
    Thanks

I only get a page of 'Related Links' it appears the domain is for sale.
    I better add the .au

WhiteOx (19-11-14)

• Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast