Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 230

Thread: Halal Certification

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,674
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Rep Power
    967
    Reputation
    35214

    Default

    Well the solution is simple. Create your own logo.
    This is the one I'm marketing.



    Vegans, PETA's, Greenies and other extreme left wing ferals think normal people are dicks.
    So this logo will let you know that the product is approved for normal people and doesn't pander to any other shit standards.

    The rules for using this logo are simple.
    1> the product cannot support other logos or organisations of any kind.
    Halal - nope
    Heart foundation - nope
    Australian made - nope
    Cancer Council - nope
    Greenpeace - nope

    2> The product must contain less than 1% bullshit. (It must not use any percentages)
    98% fat free - well it is more than 2% bullshit
    No added sugar - that's added bullshit
    Reduced Salt - and still too much bullshit
    All Natural - All bullshit
    Homeopathic - Unbelievable bullshit
    Gluten Free - Tasteless Bullshit
    Anti-bacterial - Germ bullshit
    Organic - Fresh Bullshit
    GMO free - Fake Bullshit

    3> It cannot make health claims
    If you eat, use, wear it. It won't improve your life in any way and it will make no claims of such.

    4>Advertising the product will not use weasel words like "may", "believe", "experts", "recommended" and my personal all time favourite "Empower"
    Last edited by trash; 10-07-19 at 08:39 PM.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (11-07-19),eaglem (11-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19),enf (10-07-19),lsemmens (12-07-19),SS Dave (10-07-19)



  • #202
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    While so much is made of Halal for the 2% of the population that is muslim, I wonder what percentage of that 2% take any notice of it any way?
    I would suggest having seen so many Muzzos in maccas where they DID have bacon products ( unlike a certain infamous Chicken joint 500M down the road that wouldn't serve it) which isn't Halal certified, a good percentage might just avoid pork products outright but don't worry about much else otherwise.

    From my repeated and long term observation, the majority are very good at picking and choosing what they want to follow, what they ignore and making a fuss of anything that benefits them.
    Did you ask if they were Muslim? or assume that by their Middle Eastern appearance, that they were Muslim?

  • #203
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 619 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Reputation
    11954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Did you ask if they were Muslim? or assume that by their Middle Eastern appearance, that they were Muslim?
    When they are wearing head jobs or look like Jihad Joe or in their Pyjamas, that's a pretty good indicator of what camp they are members of.

    Of course with the middle east Countries population being 94.5% Muslim, It's a pretty good bet the fact they were middle eastern also made them Muslim.
    Last edited by george65; 11-07-19 at 12:54 AM.

  • The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (11-07-19),eaglem (11-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19),enf (11-07-19),VroomVroom (11-07-19)

  • #204
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,797
    Thanks
    2,062
    Thanked 996 Times in 582 Posts
    Rep Power
    515
    Reputation
    17343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Did you ask if they were Muslim? or assume that by their Middle Eastern appearance, that they were Muslim?
    if the women are ugly and have beards - its quite reasonable to assume they are Muslim

  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (11-07-19),eaglem (12-07-19),george65 (11-07-19),Keith (13-07-19)

  • #205
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    65
    Posts
    13,637
    Thanks
    11,847
    Thanked 19,339 Times in 5,921 Posts
    Rep Power
    7234
    Reputation
    331989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    if the women are ugly and have beards - its quite reasonable to assume they are Muslim
    Yeah, but they cover that up with a bag.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

    eaglem (11-07-19),eeprommemory (11-07-19)

  • #206
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 619 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Reputation
    11954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    if the women are ugly and have beards - its quite reasonable to assume they are Muslim
    My wife who works in islamabankstown tells me every time she goes into a Lingerie/ underwear place, she regularly sees muslim women in their Sacks for dresses and tea towels on their heads looking at and buying the most sexy and provocative Lingerie in the place.

    There is a new chain of stores that have some elaborate and Risk'e stuff like bondage wear etc that has opened up in the centre . The have like a full height panel in the middle of the floor and behind that they have dildos and assorted toys. She says every time she has looked in the shop, there are so many Muslim women in that section no one else can get round there. She spoke to the manager there when she came into where she works and she said the Muslim women spend fortunes there and are definitely the ones keeping the business in the black.

    It's also very common to see muslim women ( Least I think they are, judging by the way they have their heads wrapped up in tea towels and often have eyebrows that look like they were pained on by a 1" brush) wearing tight arse jeans they look like they were poured into, high heel shoes one step down from what strippers wear and tops that are making the most of the often plentiful cleavage they have.
    Pretty conservative compared to what women wear at middle eastern weddings I have done. Any western woman dressing like they do would be looked at questionably at best but all the arab women leave that for dead. You also have the complete contrast of the ones wearing dull sacks and bags on their heads which makes one wonder how they can be of the same tribe.

    I never really understood why they go so overboard to attract attention to themselves in these situations but if a man was even thought to be looking at them, all hell would break loose. Many go to the mosque in their sacks then go home and change into their Hooker gear for the reception.

    Not allowed to be in the same suburb with a man not their husband unless escorted by 14 family members but wearing slutty Lingerie and walking round in tight jeans with their tits half hanging out, not a problem apparently. It is certainly a culture of contrasts and a lot of picking and choosing what part of their cult they want to observe and what they don't.

    Just like not supposed to drive to Mosque, but try getting a parking spot anywhere near a Mosque on a Friday. Not a matter of distance either. Where I was there was a ( mostly illegal ) mosque in every 3rd street.

  • #207
    Senior Member
    eeprommemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ADL
    Posts
    901
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 354 Times in 168 Posts
    Rep Power
    262
    Reputation
    4591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Yeah, but they cover that up with a bag.
    hey at least the bag is reusable and tear resistant unlike paper bags.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to eeprommemory For This Useful Post:

    enf (11-07-19)

  • #208
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,296
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 832 Times in 480 Posts
    Rep Power
    477
    Reputation
    14145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    if the women are ugly and have beards - its quite reasonable to assume they are Muslim
    How many times we have to tell men that you don't need to stare at the Mantel piece whilst you stoked the fire.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #209
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    When they are wearing head jobs or look like Jihad Joe or in their Pyjamas, that's a pretty good indicator of what camp they are members of.

    Of course with the middle east Countries population being 94.5% Muslim, It's a pretty good bet the fact they were middle eastern also made them Muslim.
    Even though their countries of origin are predominantly Muslim, there are probably still more Christian Arabs in Australia than there are Muslim Arabs.

    Now if you said they appeared to be from Indonesian heritage, there is probably a much higher probability they would be Muslim.

  • #210
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 619 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Reputation
    11954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Even though their countries of origin are predominantly Muslim, there are probably still more Christian Arabs in Australia than there are Muslim Arabs.


    "Although the countries of origin of Arab Australians are all primarily (>70%),"

    You seem real keen to grasp at every straw to defend the muslims Bob. Unfortunately you don't seem to have had a lot to do with them.
    As someone who went to school with them, grew up with them, lived with, worked with them and did business with them, not to mention put a fair bit of time into studying their cult, The chances of me correctly identifying them ( as obvious as it usually is) is a hell of a lot better than your excuses for them being mistaken for someone else.

  • #211
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanks
    7,220
    Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Rep Power
    2031
    Reputation
    83660

    Default

    Although the countries of origin of Arab Australians are all primarily (>70%), emigrants to Australia from these states belonged to various religious orders not proportional to their home countries' religious demographics. Most -born and -born Australians were Christian (84%) and (55%), respectively. The majority of Arab Australians are overwhelmingly Lebanese, and collectively, Christian Arab Australians (including Lebanese Christian Australians together with other Christian Arab Australians) comprise a majority of Arab Australians. The proportion of was highest among immigrants from (97% of Somali Australians are Muslim) and (40% of Jordanian Australians are Muslim), followed by (34% of Syrian Australians are Muslim) and (31% of Iraqi Australians are Muslim).
    From your wiki link, george65, it would appear that bob_m_54 is correct.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

    bob_m_54 (12-07-19)

  • #212
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post


    "Although the countries of origin of Arab Australians are all primarily (>70%),"

    You seem real keen to grasp at every straw to defend the muslims Bob. Unfortunately you don't seem to have had a lot to do with them.
    As someone who went to school with them, grew up with them, lived with, worked with them and did business with them, not to mention put a fair bit of time into studying their cult, The chances of me correctly identifying them ( as obvious as it usually is) is a hell of a lot better than your excuses for them being mistaken for someone else.
    I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out the ignorance of some people. And yes, I have lived with them (even in one of their more populace countries for a few years), have worked with them.

    If you want to study something really interesting, see what you can find out about the demographics of Australian Islamophobes, that's quite telling.

  • #213
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    From your wiki link, george65, it would appear that bob_m_54 is correct.
    Yep, comprehension is the key isn't it. LOL

  • #214
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,296
    Thanks
    868
    Thanked 832 Times in 480 Posts
    Rep Power
    477
    Reputation
    14145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    there are probably still more Christian Arabs in Australia than there are Muslim Arabs.
    Yes our complete Family is one of them that was not butchered by the Muslim Arabs in Egypt.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #215
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 619 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Reputation
    11954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I'm not defending anyone, just pointing out the ignorance of some people.
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle.....

    I found other links that say there are more Muslim arabs in oz but I can't find them now and in any case it is irrelevant.
    Your excuse making and sympathising trying to maintain I cannot spot a Muslim when I ( or anyone else) see them in their religious garb is as laughable as your bleeding heart position is pathetic.


    If you want to study something really interesting, see what you can find out about the demographics of Australian Islamophobes, that's quite telling.
    What does it say about bleeding heart lefty PC apologists who are undermining the culture, security and peace of their country?

    A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about people whom have pledged allegiance to a cult which tells them to Kill those not of their kind whenever they can and seek to overthrow all other religions, Cultures and ways of life by any means necessary. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about those that despise and seek to convert the world population to their one totalitarian , outdated and barbaric belief system by them either submitting or being put to death.

    Yes our complete Family is one of them that was not butchered by the Muslim Arabs in Egypt.
    So even with this personal and first hand knowledge of Muslims you say have committed butchery, you still try and make excuses and defend them?
    I can't even begin to fathom the irrationality of that but it sure says a lot about your position and arguments.

    You are either just trying to ship stir here or are too full of the PC brainwashing to be worth having a discussion with.
    I know a Muslim when I see one as can anyone else and your excuses and ignorance don't change anything as much as you would like to believe it does.

  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

    Al Bundy (13-07-19),enf (14-07-19),Jma (13-07-19),VroomVroom (15-07-19)

  • #216
    Grumpy Old Fart
    Al Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tazzie
    Posts
    3,216
    Thanks
    1,371
    Thanked 3,299 Times in 1,276 Posts
    Rep Power
    1347
    Reputation
    54970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    .....A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about people whom have pledged allegiance to a cult which tells them to Kill those not of their kind whenever they can and seek to overthrow all other religions, Cultures and ways of life by any means necessary. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about those that despise and seek to convert the world population to their one totalitarian , outdated and barbaric belief system by them either submitting or being put to death....
    F#@king Spot on George, I am sick of hearing the lefties waffle on about Islamophobia all the time, its only a f#@king phobia when its an irrational fear, and I agree wholeheartedly that there is nothing irrational about the fear that I have for my country and my descendants if the lefties continue to push their Islamic agenda in Australia.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

  • The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (14-07-19),enf (14-07-19),george65 (13-07-19),Jma (13-07-19),Reschs (13-07-19),VroomVroom (15-07-19)

  • #217
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle.....

    I found other links that say there are more Muslim arabs in oz but I can't find them now and in any case it is irrelevant.
    Your excuse making and sympathising trying to maintain I cannot spot a Muslim when I ( or anyone else) see them in their religious garb is as laughable as your bleeding heart position is pathetic.




    What does it say about bleeding heart lefty PC apologists who are undermining the culture, security and peace of their country?

    A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about people whom have pledged allegiance to a cult which tells them to Kill those not of their kind whenever they can and seek to overthrow all other religions, Cultures and ways of life by any means necessary. There is nothing irrational about being concerned about those that despise and seek to convert the world population to their one totalitarian , outdated and barbaric belief system by them either submitting or being put to death.



    So even with this personal and first hand knowledge of Muslims you say have committed butchery, you still try and make excuses and defend them?
    I can't even begin to fathom the irrationality of that but it sure says a lot about your position and arguments.

    You are either just trying to ship stir here or are too full of the PC brainwashing to be worth having a discussion with.
    I know a Muslim when I see one as can anyone else and your excuses and ignorance don't change anything as much as you would like to believe it does.
    It seems you've gone off the rails a bit there mate, I was merely pointing out that a statement you made was incorrect, which was reinforced by your own link ie:

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    When they are wearing head jobs or look like Jihad Joe or in their Pyjamas, that's a pretty good indicator of what camp they are members of.

    Of course with the middle east Countries population being 94.5% Muslim, It's a pretty good bet the fact they were middle eastern also made them Muslim.


    And You're getting your quotes arse about, that was @Mr 672A who's family fled the butchering of Christians by the Muslims in Egypt, not mine.

    As I said before, I'm not defending Muslims, just as I wouldn't defend Christians or any other faith in particular. I do however support their right to worship any faith they choose, as long as they also acknowledge and obey the laws of the land they reside in.

    The other thing that annoys me, is the irrational way some people equate the actions of a very small group of people with the beliefs of all those that they perceive as being the same. ie all "Muslims are terrorists" "all Middle Eastern Australians are Muslims, and therefor also terrorists". Using that logic you'd have to also say that "all Christians are terrorists" as well, and all Catholics are child molesters. Catholics being Christians, then all Christians must be child molesters. Do you see how ridiculous that is?

    The reality is, anyone who has a fanatical hate for any other group of people, be they of any particular faith or ethnicity, are to be feared.
    Last edited by bob_m_54; 14-07-19 at 12:44 PM.

  • #218
    LSemmens
    lsemmens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Rural South OZ
    Posts
    8,003
    Thanks
    7,220
    Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,284 Posts
    Rep Power
    2031
    Reputation
    83660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    The other thing that annoys me, is the irrational way some people equate the actions of a very small group of people with the beliefs of all those that they perceive as being the same. ie all "Muslims are terrorists" "all Middle Eastern Australians are Muslims, and therefor also terrorists". Using that logic you'd have to also say that "all Christians are terrorists" as well, and all Catholics are child molesters. Catholics being Christians, then all Christians must be child molesters. Do you see how ridiculous that is?

    The reality is, anyone who has a fanatical hate for any other group of people, be they of any particular faith or ethnicity, are to be feared.
    The only issue there, bob, is the fact that not all Muslims may be terrorists but, by the same token, not many (if any) denounce terrorism either. Those who who have been (and probably are) child molesters are roundly condemned by all of the Christian Faith.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

  • The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (14-07-19),george65 (14-07-19),VroomVroom (15-07-19)

  • #219
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,671
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 766 Times in 489 Posts
    Rep Power
    408
    Reputation
    12478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    The only issue there, bob, is the fact that not all Muslims may be terrorists but, by the same token, not many (if any) denounce terrorism either. Those who who have been (and probably are) child molesters are roundly condemned by all of the Christian Faith.
    That's the problem with generalisations though, isn't it? They don't reflect actuality.

    From a quick Google search with the terms "muslim leader denounces acts of terrorism"




  • #220
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 619 Times in 272 Posts
    Rep Power
    272
    Reputation
    11954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post

    And You're getting your quotes arse about, that was @Mr 672A who's family fled the butchering of Christians by the Muslims in Egypt, not mine.
    My apologies for the confusion.

    I do however support their right to worship any faith they choose, as long as they also acknowledge and obey the laws of the land they reside in.
    This is a HUGE problem here.
    They openly refuse to obey our laws and think they are laws unto themselves. They refuse to stand in court, they profess sharia law is the only law they will obey and have an agenda to bring it in wherever they populate. Britain is well known for having enclaves that have sharia courts even though that is illegal there.
    I have seen first hand on endless occasions where they refuse to abide by our laws. My wife works for a council with a HUGE population of Muslims and they Constantly refuse to abide by laws and regulations. Their inspectors and other authorities are dealing with it literally all day every day. It's not just a few, it's a wide spread mindset amongst that community.


    The other thing that annoys me, is the irrational way some people equate the actions of a very small group of people with the beliefs of all those that they perceive as being the same. ie all "Muslims are terrorists"
    The thing that annoys me is the constant dismissal of the numbers of people and scale of the problem glossed over as " A very small group" or " a tiny minority" when there are facts and figures to show the complete and utter opposite!
    It is ignorance on a grand scale to be fooled into thinking that just because a majority hasn't gone postal YET, does not mean they won't the second they thing they can carry out the teachings and instructions of their Prophet. There are many examples where countries have been overthrown exactly like this.
    The only reason they haven't done it here yet is because there aren't enough of them. Yet.

    When they subscribe to a cult that tells them to kill the infidels wherever they find them and to this day they hold these beliefs dear, what do you think is going to happen the first opportunity they get? And No, I don't believe ALL of them have this intention however if there was an uprising, what is the options? They either do what they are told or be killed themselves as traitors / apostates... for which their cult prescribes the penality as death. And again, 2 Min of searching on the net will find endless examples of them beheading their own just because they THOUGHT they had gone against the cult.

    If they are not against terrorism and do not distance themselves from those that commit it, then they are for it. Simple as that.

    Just because people are not committing these acts, does not make them innocent or without blame. They may contribute money, fundraise or support the people committing the acts in many different ways so to propose that just because they are not all blowing things up is as flawed as it is ignorant.

    In any case,Terrorism is not just blowing things up, shooting people or Violent acts. It can also be just fear and intimidation and Muslims, everywhere, excel at that.

    and all Catholics are child molesters. Catholics being Christians, then all Christians must be child molesters. Do you see how ridiculous that is?
    Yes I do because it is a flawed argument.
    I have never seen a single example of a Christian supporting Child molestation. I can do a google search and come up with 10 pages of links to show Muslims supporting terrorism. As far as I have been able to follow, Pell was convicted not because he molested Children but because he was AWARE of it and did not stop it.
    If we apply that same principal to terrorists, there are plenty here on our own shores guilty of the same thing.

    Child molesters in the Christian Faith are thought to be the low of the low. They are despised and punished. Terrorists whom kill others are held in the Islamic faith as Marta's to be celebrated and rewarded in heaven with Virgins and other telling encouragements.
    That's a pretty big difference in outlook.
    It is also not only legal in the Muslim faith to kill infidels but ENCOURAGED. I know of no other faith like that and certainly not aware of any that practice it.... unlike the cults of fun, peace and with an objective of world Domination.


    The reality is, anyone who has a fanatical hate for any other group of people, be they of any particular faith or ethnicity, are to be feared.
    Agreed.
    But I have yet to see any but one religion repeatedly preaching their hatred of the west and any place that does not subscribe to their single minded cult and giving them the option to submit or be killed.

    That very basic premise of the cult itself is terrorism.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (14-07-19)

  • Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •