Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Halal Certification

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yes our complete Family is one of them that was not butchered by the Muslim Arabs in Egypt.
    I made a typo here
    I should have said.
    Yes our complete Family is one of them that was butchered by the Muslim Arabs in Egypt. See in 1948 to 50 All British subjects including Arab Christians we forced out of Egypt. Leave or Die.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post

And You're getting your quotes arse about, that was @Mr 672A who's family fled the butchering of Christians by the Muslims in Egypt, not mine.
    Yes I did. blame the stroke as I have done this before. I even pulled up at a traffic lights when my mate was driving and next to us I saw a nice HSV GTS and said out the window "I like your wife" said this twice, I should have said I like you car or HSV or GTS or something else. Anyhow his wife was a stunner.
    By the way what happened in 1948 to 1950 In Egypt at Port Said is not remembered by me because I was months old but I do remember what my older sisters told me about my Uncles dying on the Wharf. I like Australia but will it be safe in the next 100 years?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I like Australia but will it be safe in the next 100 years?

There are many countries or parts thereof that were safe but now are not since the death cult took a hold.

Sweden, The UK, Germany, France and even the US are some of the more recent examples and we are fast getting to the same thing in oz where there are no go zones that are not safe for ordinary citizens and the Police won't venture either.
    This is far from just a problem in Australia, there is graphic evidence of what has happened in other countries yet the politicians and the bleeding heart lefty excuse makers try to con us into some fantasy belief when we can see what is happening every damn day.

It's the same every where this cult infects yet some still want to talk out their arses and make excuses for this death cult and it's followers.
    It makes me wonder how anyone can be so stupid and such traitors to their own cultures?

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (15-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    That's the problem with generalisations though, isn't it? They don't reflect actuality.
    Oh, here we go, the old generalisation excuse.
    In fact generalisations reflect the majority of the truth.

We hold elections and put leaders into place on the generalisation of what the voters want.
    Insurance companies base premiums on the generalisation of some areas have higher break in rates than others and that under 25 drivers have more accidents than over 25's. And so it goes because the extrapolation of not using a generalisation is to be specific and in this case like many others, it is a farcical idea to pin point specific individuals.

When it walks like a duck, has accidents like under 25 drivers and is renowned for countles acts of extremism and terrorism, then the generalisation is based on real world evidence even if those few it does not apply to are unable to singled out.

From a quick Google search with the terms "muslim leader denounces acts of terrorism"

Ho Hum.

I recall the outrage and poor victim playing earlier this year when an attack was made against Muslims in NZ where 50 were killed. Suspiciously, when Muslims killed over 300 was it?, instead of anything near the same outrage it was played down and you were hard pressed to find the words Muslim or Islam in any report of the incident.
    How many Muslim leaders were on the box denouncing that as compared to the droves of them that came out wailing and crying when it happened to them?
    Your list shows exactly.... None that I could see.

In any other case your list might have some credibility but it has absolutely Zero for me.
    I know that their Cult manual, the Korupt says and again ENCOURAGES the followers to always protect the cult and lying to one another is forbidden but is in fact a credit to those whom lie to the infidels.
    It even has a name, Taqiyya.

When a cult teaches it's followers to lie, encourages and rewards it, the only rational position an outsider can take is to disregard everything they say in their own defence or that of the cult.
    To do anything else knowing their mandate would be a depth of stupidity sadly far too many have and the death cult relies on to advance it's tyrannical ways.
    While it still fools some whom obviously believe everything they are told or see on the news, the more the tactic is exposed and the more well worn it gets, the more people wake up to it as well.

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences" or "gain the upper-hand over an enemy"There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

- "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which means 'cunning,' 'guile' and 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also and )

Now for those that want to make still more excuses for the death cult, This is not a generalisation, it's straight out of their Book which they all vow to uphold above all else. I welcome you to counteract with quotes from the death manual that cites the teachings where it says to make friends with the infidels and to be honest and helpful and charitable towards them and show the same decency to them as they would a fellow cult member.

I'll save you a lot of time, you are not going to find it but feel free to look so you educate yourself on all the opposite teachings as above.
    And BTW, make sure you know and understand enough about the Korupt and how it works before you fall into the false sense of security that there is anything peaceful or accepting of others in it.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (15-07-19),VroomVroom (15-07-19)

Thanks

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

eaglem (15-07-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    There are many countries or parts thereof that were safe but now are not since the death cult took a hold.

Sweden, The UK, Germany, France and even the US are some of the more recent examples and we are fast getting to the same thing in oz where there are no go zones that are not safe for ordinary citizens and the Police won't venture either.
    you should add Canada to that list - I was in Quebec last April and hordes of filthy Muslim scum blocked the streets of old town with thier protest marching and the cops just sit back and do nothing. Yet the very same cops wanted to book me for blocking an intersection in my hire car !! You know why i was stuck in the intersection you dumb cop ? because the protesting muslim scum wouldnt let me past !!! While youre out booking people why dont you book the illegally parked cars belonging to the muslim scum attending the protest ?

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (15-07-19),eaglem (15-07-19),george65 (15-07-19),Mr 672A (15-07-19),ol' boy (15-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    While youre out booking people why dont you book the illegally parked cars belonging to the Muslim scum attending the protest ?
    Exact same thing happens here. The council where my wife works gets DOZENS of calls and complaints about all the illegally parked cars round mosques every week not to mention when they have their different gatherings . Council rangers are not allowed to go near these places and cops will never do a thing or even attend no matter how many roads or footpaths are blocked.

Why is it authority the world over instead of showing strength and one set of rules for all cower and do everything they can to further the agenda's of these people trying to take over the world? Will they be happy and accommodating when they have got them all the way to the end goal and they have to convert and live under Islamic rule or be put to death?.... If they even get the choice to live at all?
    Qantas is going to be looking for a new CEO to go with the name change to Allah Airlines for a start.

Yet this incompatible culture ( even with themselves) constantly crys and sooks how hard done by they are when by definition, their terrorism has meant they can get away with things NO one else, Black, jewish, asian, gay, Buddist.... you name it, could.

It's well over due that ALL people be treated equally and ALL people have to conform to the same laws, not just in theory but practice, or receive the same punishment. Lets put these catch words like Inclusive, Diversity and especially Equality and all the other PC rubbish into action.

Pretty sure If I had a gang and dressed them up like Muzzos, we could go round robbing banks and the cops either would not turn up at all or would just watch us walk out and do nothing. If anyone in the bank did try to stop us, No doubt they would be arrested and locked up for a good while for committing " Hate Crimes".

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (16-07-19)

Thanks

The wife pointed this out tonight

Shit Behind a paywall.
    Woolies and Halal will be everywhere, SOON
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 15-07-19 at 08:38 PM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Thanks for that link madtech
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

The Muslims are Never happy. (some you might have seen this before but its a reminder)

Let’s see, do I understand this thing correctly?

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
    The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
    The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
    The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
    The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
    The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
    The Bali Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
    The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
    The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
    The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
    The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
    The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
    The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
    The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
    The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
    The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
    The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
    The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
    The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
    The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
    The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
    The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
    The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
    The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
    The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
    Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
    Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
    Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
    Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
    Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
    Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
    Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
    Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
    Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
    Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
    Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
    Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
    Christians living with Jews = No Problem
    Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
    Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
    Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
    Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

***WHEREAS***

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
    Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
    Muslims living with Christians = Problem
    Muslims living with Jews = Problem
    Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
    Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
    Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
    Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
    MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

***SO THIS LEADS TO ***

They're not happy in Gaza
    They're not happy in Egypt
    They're not happy in Libya
    They're not happy in Morocco
    They're not happy in Iran
    They're not happy in Iraq
    They're not happy in Yemen
    They're not happy in Afghanistan
    They're not happy in Pakistan
    They're not happy in Syria
    They're not happy in Lebanon
    They're not happy in Nigeria
    They're not happy in Kenya
    They're not happy in Sudan

*** So, where are they happy? ***

They're happy in Australia
    They're happy in England
    They're happy in Belgium
    They're happy in France
    They're happy in Italy
    They're happy in Germany
    They're happy in Sweden
    They're happy in the USA & Canada
    They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY ! ! !

I'm completely stumped...
    Any idea who might be causing the problem …???
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 16-07-19 at 11:12 AM.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-07-19),iannic52 (16-07-19),Jma (16-07-19),lsemmens (16-07-19),ol' boy (16-07-19),VroomVroom (17-07-19)

• Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112