Thread: Various Satellite questions!

Thanks

Question Various Satellite questions!

Hi everyone,

first of i would like to say great site looked around for a few weeks and had a read helped out on my curiosity.

I'd thought I'd join to ask a few questions that may have been covered but i can't seem to find them being a newbie and all.

Okay at home my dad has played with satellites for a while to get his international channels and he stopped at that.

I want to push forward and get a little more savvy and advanced.

We have 2 satellites a big one & a small one, the big one runs the international channels and the other used to be able to get foxtel channels but can't now and haven't been able to for years

ultimately i want to know how i can create the gold cards to pick up the foxtel channels through my receiver in the most easiest way possible of course.

Any ideas one what hardware i would need and software, i pick things up pretty quickly and very keen to learn

please let me know !

thanks in advance!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi sr20lux,

I will give you the condensed answer rather than waffling on. In terms of wanting to learn how to program cards read in the sections titled wafers,pics codes etc and there are good threads pointing you in the right direction. With regards to getting foxtel via satellite the main option available is the Gamma/G2/ whitey card and there are hundreds of posts on this subject including what decoders to use how to set them up and how to mod them if required.

Best of luck.

P.S
    Austech is a wealth of information but you have to read a bit to join the dots.

Cheers

Thanks

great thanks, ill definitely have a read around and look forward to getting a good setup

thanks for the help

Thanks

and also, have a look in the programmers threads, you wll also find some tremedous info regarding programming cards.
    Democracy & Ignorance = A Winning Combination

Thanks

great thanks guys appreciate it ill have a look around and if i got any questions ill let you know!

thanks again!