Thread: 1 Channel 3 live feeds??

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Question 1 Channel 3 live feeds??

On Monday morning at 3.30 am is Live World Superbikes Race 1 form the USA on Fox Speed channel, however the listed program on the online guide & the EPG at that time is a Live NASCAR race that started at 2am & goes till 7am.
    Also they have a third Live prog at 4am all on the same channel. WTF?

How do they accomplish this?
    Does the red button connect to another channel frequency? That's my guess or are the 3 live feeds in the 1 data stream?? Unlikely I guess.
    Are they crazy? Rhetorical; that's obvious!!

I'm guessing it is therefore not possible to record this & watch it in the daytime without getting up at 3.30am, press the red button & then record. Will that actually work, can I record a red button feed or will I just get the Nascars?

New Hampshire: Strap yourself in for 301 laps of fun around the New Hampshire Motor Speedway for the 'Camping World RV Sales 301'. Press RED BUTTON from 3:30am for live World Superbikes, and from 4am for live United SportsCars.
    Note; it is not the end of the world if there is no work around for this as there is a replay at 830 pm. Monday.
    Also the Race2 live from USA is at 730am, no conflict in feed so that is a not a problem.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Only guessing, but on the odd occasion, there can be 'multi-view' and you can select the particular camera, but it's usually of the same event.

Unusual for three different programs, but yes, they can multicast.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Tiny (12-07-14)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

yeah I was thinking that as well, I guess the same thing applies. A different camera angle is another live feed.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."