Thread: Pls Help with Mastera V and Whitey

Thanks

Default Pls Help with Mastera V and Whitey

Hi
    I there I just aquired a mstera V programmer and one of my friends has a whitey.
    I got him to bring it over so i can clone it but it seems to be copy protected. The mastera 5 blinks 3 times over and over signalling that the card has protection and is unable to read it

Was wondering if anyone could give advise on any software or method which will overcome this so the mastera 5 can at least read the card so i can clone it or at least get the info onto my hardrive

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

cheers mcmuzzy

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

Mate its going to be a hard task to copy it the only thing I have heard is that you can write to the card to change a few details
    Don't stuff your card your mate will be pissed at you
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

Thanks

You can not clone a whitey, if you try there is a good chance that you will kill your card.

Tagg

Thanks

what card are you tring to clone to?

Thanks

thx for the feedback guys this is why i posted my questions before i did anything else because if i do kill it , my mate will kill me.
    What i can't figure out is why it cannot at least read it what sort of protection would a whitey have.
    Are there any suggestions on what i can i do? Is there a way that i can find the files on line so i can make one myself i have googled my brains out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcmuzzy View Post
    thx for the feedback guys this is why i posted my questions before i did anything else because if i do kill it , my mate will kill me.
    What i can't figure out is why it cannot at least read it what sort of protection would a whitey have.
    Are there any suggestions on what i can i do? Is there a way that i can find the files on line so i can make one myself i have googled my brains out
    Mate i think you better start reading not only on this forum but a few others as well, the question you are asking have been asked and answered before, There is penlty of info out there on the forums.

But to make it easy for you, no you can not clone a whitey, no you can't read a whitey scept for basic details, no you can't make your own card as you would need the Sellers OS and Bin file some how i don't think the sellers will part with it. Your only option is to buy a card from someone.

Tagg

Thanks

no problems thx for the advise. I will have to ask my friend to see if he can get me one from his guy the other thing i wanted to know is if it is possible to make an aurora card to pick up win, imp etc ...... i have scanned them in on my humax 5400, the channels come up but no pic or sound obviously except for nitv and abc2 as they are FTA . I obsiously need a card. For that i have a blank gold card and a white fun4 card blank as well. Can i use any of these and if so where would i find the files to write the card. pls post back here of PM me if you prefer.

thanking you in advance mcmuzzy