Thread: Bosch Solution 880 Date time problem

Thanks

Default Bosch Solution 880 Date time problem

Looking for help .... My Solution 880 has been misbehaving recently...the main issue that I cannot clear or deal with is a recurring date/time fault.

Whenever I hold "5" on the codepad to show fault analysis, it shows "2" meaning date/time fault.

I have entered the date/time many times, successfully, via 2580 6 # and even proved that the date and time are advancing by checking values stored in the locations 901-904 and 905-910, and it is keeping time perfectly.

I still cannot clear the fault symbol from my codepad display.

I have recently replaced the 12V 7Ah battery, as I had been receiving fault "1" too, but that problem has now been resolved with the new battery, and the fault 1 has disappeared.

Grateful for any advice on how to clear fault "2".

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

Is it the cc408 or the cc488 or the ICP-cc488. Fault code 2 on the cc488 & ICP-cc488 is actually a RF low battery. Just something to check , you wouldn't be the first to get caught out.
    The other thing you could try is to drop ALL the power off it , repower then reset time & date
    Last edited by watchdog; 29-11-14 at 04:19 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog View Post
    Is it the cc408 or the cc488 or the ICP-cc488. Fault code 2 on the cc488 & ICP-cc488 is actually a RF low battery. Just something to check , you wouldn't be the first to get caught out.
    The other thing you could try is to drop ALL the power off it , repower then reset time & date
    Thank you watchdog...You are absolutely right - it turns out to be a RF low battery warning on zone 2....Hence holding down "2" still shows the same number, just to be sure of catching me out. All I should need now is to buy a full set of new batteries and replace them all at once (they have been going since 2007 in fact)

Thank you

Banned
    Thanks

No prob