Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Foxtel iQ3 launch Feb 2015

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Update number 4 for the iQ3 has been out for 10 days now, still hasn't been delivered to mine. Was a couple of weeeks for the last one. Not in a hurry, just thought I’d share the info.

The latest iQ3 version is now available.

Starting today, Thursday 4 August 2016, iQ3s will be updated with the latest software version 1.11.1.29. The software will be released automatically to your box within the next few weeks.

New iQ3 customers and anyone upgrading will receive the latest software at installation.

You'll notice a better overall iQ3 experience with improved performance, stability, enhanced Search and Discovery functions, and a quicker boot-up time.

Check if your iQ3 has the latest software by:

1. On your remote select Home
    2. Select Settings menu
    3. Select Advanced Settings
    4. Select System Details
    5. Look for Software Version - this will read version 1.11.1.29

As with any major software update, we recommend you double-check any personal settings you may have programmed to ensure they are still correct.

Haven't received the update yet and want to register to receive it?
    Head to the Foxtel and enter your account number into the box provided (see right.) We will push the update to your iQ3 within 24 hours - just make sure it's plugged into the power.

I want it all and I want it now!
    If you don't want to wait a minute longer, you can get the latest software version immediately via a manual update (adventurous nature required). Follow the community link to .

We do value your input so feel free to post any feedback you have on our .

Many thanks for your patience. Enjoy.

Source:
    It seems to be working ok better than before so wait and see.\
    On a brighter note i went and bought fetch tv box and got the 15 dollar package with netflix so i can downgrade my platimum package to save some money. The channels on fetch were the ones i usually watch on fox and going to save a lot. I rang Foxtel and when i said i wanted to downgrade and package to be around 90 dollars. I have 2 boxes and by taking out entertainment plus kids docs and drama i would achieve that. To my surprise they gave me 12 months of platinum for 115 down from 155 i was paying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to levend For This Useful Post:

Tiny (23-08-16)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Amazing how they can repackage their plans as I wanted to add the Sports channels recently (Wife loves the V8's) and I was going to loose the Kids package as no kids here now and they did a deal so I kept the lot for about $5 a month more than I was already paying.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks

Im cancelling mine end of next week .
    Ive had it free for 3 months
    Watched the footy and virtually nothing else
    Finals start in a few weeks and they are all on FTA and my 3 months is up early September
    I needed a new dish for my Vast as the old one was rusty so all is good.

• Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567