Thread: Faces of the four missing brothers

Thanks

Default Faces of the four missing brothers

These are the faces of the four missing Elbaf brothers who told their parents they were going on a holiday to Thailand, and then disappeared.

Their family have released the first photo of them all together - taken with their mother, Bassima, during a recent happy family trip on the religious pilgrimage known as the Haj - in the hope someone will recognise them and tell them where they are.

The Yagoona siblings aged 17 to 28 disappeared in November, after telling their parents they had won a holiday trip to Thailand.

Mrs Elbaf has said she spoke to them every day they were away and they had told her they were not enjoying the part of Thailand they were staying in so they wanted to extend their holiday with a few days in the resort town of Phuket.

She had tried to dissuade them from staying on, saying that the youngest, Taha, had to go back to school and the oldest, Omar, was in trouble with his fiancee for taking the sudden trip.

Mrs Elbaf said Omar had booked a honeymoon and had paid a deposit on furniture for his new marital home. He told his mother everything would be fine and he would fix things with his fiancee on his return.

They have not spoken with them since. A text message was sent to their sister's phone saying they had arrived in "al-Sham" (the Arabic name for Syria). But they thought it was a joke. However, when they went to the airport to pick up their sons on their scheduled return date, they were not on the plane.

Authorities have told their parents they believe the siblings travelled to Thailand and then went straight to Turkey. They are then suspected of travelling on to Syria. Mr and Mrs Elbaf say they have not been given any proof that is what happened to them.

They have been shown photographs of their sons at the airport in Thailand but have seen no evidence that they went to Turkey.

It is understood that the brothers may have accessed a bank account, but again there have been no details released about where that might have taken place.

Desperate for any news of their fate, the parents asked Keysar Trad, of the Islamic Friendship Association, to write to Foreign Minister Julie Bishop pleading for help in finding or contacting their sons and getting them to return home.

Mr Trad said they are distraught and cannot believe that their sons would be mixed up with any terrorism-related group or that they would have disappeared by choice.

He said they are appealing for anyone who knows where they might be to contact them.

A spokesman for the Attorney-General's Department said he could not comment on whether Australian authorities had been in touch with their Turkish counterparts to try to ascertain the movements of the brothers.

"It is long-standing practice of the Australian government not to comments on specific security or intelligence matters," he said.

However, the spokesman urged "families to talk to their children about the dangers posed by ISIL and travelling to conflict zones".

It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 637 Posts

Gee how lucky were they to win 4 ticket to Thailand like that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jok11n View Post
    Gee how lucky were they to win 4 ticket to Thailand like that
    they were my exact thoughs , I have never won price or raffle in my whole life. I musting be pray hard enough

thats another 4 gone from our country wish more would win holidays like that
    Last edited by Chieflets; 21-12-14 at 08:24 AM.
    It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chieflets For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (23-12-14),efab (21-12-14),gulliver (21-12-14),leginau (22-12-14)

Thanks

they could do with few more bitches cooking and cleaning toilets for them

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chieflets For This Useful Post:

efab (21-12-14),LeroyPatrol (21-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,479 Times in 1,537 Posts

The faces of a terrorist, dont buy that story for 1 second

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

You'd think their mother would be happy and proud about having 4 martyrs in the family.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (23-12-14),eeprommemory (23-12-14),efab (21-12-14),Godzilla (21-12-14),jok11n (21-12-14)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

I'd shit a chicken if a was seated next to these Allah loving nutters on a plane....

"Excuse me Flight Attendant, are there any vacant seats further away from the Terrorists?"
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,107 Times in 9,100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    You'd think their mother would be happy and proud about having 4 martyrs in the family.
    There are 288 virgins that may not feel that way.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (21-12-14)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I would never have guessed they were Islamic based on that photo

It is rumored a couple of them have been dubbed 'too fat too fight" by IS

Premium Member
    Thanks

Too fat to fight, but could you imagine the amount of bombs they could strap to the beach ball
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Thanks

They have this to think about if they want to go home, if they are still alive...

THE Islamic State extremist group has executed 100 of its own foreign fighters who tried to flee their headquarters in the Syrian city of Raqqa, the Financial Times reports.

An activist opposed to both IS and the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who is well-known to the British paper, said he had “verified 100 executions” of foreign IS fighters trying to leave the jihadist group’s de facto capital.

IS fighters in Raqqa said the group has created a military police to clamp down on foreign fighters who do not report for duty. Dozens of homes have been raided and many jihadists have been arrested, the FT reported.

Some jihadists have become disillusioned with the realities of fighting in Syria, reports have said.

According to the British press in October, five Britons, three French, two Germans and two Belgians wanted to return home after complaining that they ended up fighting against other rebel groups rather than Assad’s regime. They were being held prisoner by IS.

In total, between 30 and 50 Britons want to return but fear they face jail, according to researchers at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation at King’s College London, which had been contacted by one of the jihadists speaking on their behalf.

Since a US-led coalition began a campaign of air strikes against IS in August, the extremist group has lost ground to local forces and seen the number of its fighters killed rise significantly.

There have been a string of apparent setbacks for IS in recent weeks.

Iraqi Kurds claimed on Thursday to have broken a siege on a mountain where Yazidi civilians and fighters have long been trapped.

The Kurdish advances came during a two-day blitz in the Sinjar region involving 8000 Peshmerga fighters and some of the heaviest air strikes since a US-led coalition started an air campaign four months ago.

Meanwhile on Thursday, the Pentagon said several IS leaders had been killed in US air strikes.

In 40 days across October and November, some 2000 air raids killed more than 500 people, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based monitoring group, which relies on a network of sources on the ground.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssrattus For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (23-12-14),Godzilla (21-12-14)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I couldnt think of a better ending for anyone deliberately going to fight on either side than to be shot either during a battle or executed by your so called 'Brothers' !!!
    These 'executions' should be investigated and verified at the highest possible level and if proven, the details should be printed in English and Arabic in every newspaper or publication available in Australia, even if we have to spend Taxpayer dollars to do so.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

I heard the too fat thing as well. It's ironic that their parents decide to move to a new country for a new start and their kids get brain washed by some extremist!

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

I don't think that the executions should be publicised, it might convince some of them to stay home, and become a problem here.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (23-12-14),eeprommemory (23-12-14),Godzilla (22-12-14),jok11n (21-12-14),ol' boy (21-12-14),Tiny (22-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

great news , 4 less dole bludgers in this country

Premium Member
    Thanks

I actually feel sorry for the family members left here in Australia, upset and distort.
    There must be a way we can assist this poor family to be reunited with their boys!

Come on Tony, show your humanitarian side, give them a free one way flight over there!
    Last edited by ol' boy; 22-12-14 at 08:59 AM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

jok11n (22-12-14),VroomVroom (22-12-14)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I don't think that the executions should be publicised, it might convince some of them to stay home, and become a problem here.
    On reflection I think your idea is far better than mine but I would add we reconsider our current attitude to stop those going by giving them all the aid and assistance we can, even to subsidising their travel costs but only ONE way and that once they leave Australia, they are deemed to have given up any Citizenship rights they may have and cannot return to Australia, even on a Tourist/Business Visa.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Tiny (22-12-14)

Thanks

Default Faces of the four missing brothers

I still have to see those arrested, who are behind brainwashing.

Why agencies aren't arresting and deporting those who are root of this evil.

We are reading people specially youngsters are brainwashed, but by who and where?

We have an immigration policy, now time to introduce deportation policy which should deal with all scumbags.

Why we are allowing Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait to spend millions on mosques construction in Australia? What's their interest to spend that every year in our country?

It's not diplomacy, we are digging our own grave and for our coming generations.
    Last edited by orica; 23-12-14 at 09:21 AM.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by orica View Post
    We are reading people specially youngsters are brainwashed, but by who and where?
    International Society of Lunatics And Murderers

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

eeprommemory (23-12-14),Rick (23-12-14),Tiny (23-12-14)