Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakemba Mosque, Jihardist recruitment centre?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Lakemba Mosque, Jihardist recruitment centre?

Its getting more difficult every day to believe those of the Muslim Faith Hierarchy who state publicly of their support for Australian Law and and our form of Democracy when they allow meetings to be held in the Mosque and the speaker is a known radical who calls for the overthrow of everything by whatever means available and threatens those who opposes him and his followers with their demand to introduce Sharia Law into Australia.
    I am not sure if this was shown interstate but on the Sydney Channel 10 5pm news last night was a video report shown of this man speaking in English at a meeting of about 200 Muslims about his determination and intentions of making Australia an Islamic state and woe betide those who oppose him and he said that while people 'are brave now, see how brave they are once Sharia Law is introduced'.
    I regret I cannot tell you what this fellows name even though it was said during the report.

If this the USA and I was a 'Dooms Day Prepper', I would be loading the shotguns and building up the barricades for when this takeover is attempted if he can rouse sufficient numbers to try.

The worst is of course its highly unlikely to be a 'frontal assault' but would be in the form of individual acts meant to hurt and harm without thought to who because of their warped and murderous mindset.
    All in the name of the Prophet and Allah........

Its getting closer to needing to form a new 'Crusading Army' perhaps...........
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Chieflets (22-01-15),jok11n (20-01-15),webtech (20-01-15)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 862 Posts

As I said already: remove all muslims from this country and we all can have a more peaceful life.
    Tomtom GO730 ,Navcore 9.004 ,Bootloader 5.5256 ,Map :Australia 845.2661
    ttmaps and Tomplayer on 16GB SDHC class6
    Password for all my files: downunder

Premium Member

Thanks

I just found a report and the video of what appeared on Channel 10 last night of the meeting at the Lakemba Mosque as posted above.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    If this the USA and I was a 'Dooms Day Prepper',
    I have a "war" cupboard. Stocked with all sorts of things that the wife buys when on special, in bulk.

Tell you what, I am going to be the nicest smelling zombie and my hair will be soft and shiny.
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (21-01-15),jok11n (20-01-15)

Thanks

"Eventually, we will bounce back and we will reclaim everything that they have taken from us,” Bilal Merhi told the crowd. They were told Australia's democratic government has to go in favour of an Islamic Caliphate ruled by Sharia Law.

"Now they say are brave, they have their freedoms… yeah because you have no state, no authority, you have no representation, they can be brave! But be brave when we have authority! Come forward when we have a representation with an army! Ready to defend the honour of Allah and his Messenger. They will not. They will not. And that's what we have to understand,” Merhi told the crowd.
    sounds like a declaration of war....... needs to be treated as such.........

there is a post from Enf that explains it all - unfortunately this is one of the main reasons we are in this shit
    Oceanboy has made a statement - and I would have to agree

looks like we "non Muslims" might be forced to make a choice, but might be too late......

If "they" are allowed to create an army - to uphold sharia law - in Australia, just proves how stupid us "non muslims" and our Government really are

when are we going to wake up?

Western Sydney, what a wonderful place to live eh

f
    有段者

• The Following User Says Thank You to freakee1 For This Useful Post:

Tiny (20-01-15)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Yep it's disgusting they are allowed to insite violence, should be deported.

BTW Ocean boy started a thread on this yesterday.

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Premium Member

Thanks

My apologies to Oceanboy as I saw his Thread but I hadnt read it until Tiny brought it to my attention as I certainly had no intention to hijack his Thread.

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

Tiny (21-01-15)

Thanks

They officially ask for understanding, tolerance and integration, inoffically they do all they can to spoil this.
    Their so called leaders claim to be against all violence and to condemn the acts of terror but at the time allow to spread this hate thorugh their mosques.
    Is it just me or is it really that obvious that our gouvernment ignored the facts for far too long without any actions?
    "We are watching...." Yeah, but what's the point if you keep an eye on those that might cause harm to others if you fail to act in time?

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Bu any chance did any of you watch the ABC last night around 7.30. It was mostly about the murderous ways by Muslims in North Africa are hitting and running killing Christians in neighboring countries. I have said this before and I will say it again that my family being my grand parents Uncles were MURDERED by Muslims in Egypt back in 1949 only hours before the lot of us Egyptian Christians boarded an unknown destination Ship to escape. Now this was back in 1949 and nothing has changed as these animals are still murdering where ever they can murder a person with Christian faith of a non believer of Islam.
    Maybe we should all pack up and leave Australia and move to Japan as the Japanese has no tolerance and do not except Islam as an religion.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Even Japan doesn't get off scot free.

Premium Member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Now might be a good time to send in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

They already have plenty of Teenage Truant Whinja Turncoats for my liking....

I would never allow them back.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

I and many others have the solution.

Just need to stock up on ammo first.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

Reschs (21-01-15)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,466 Times in 958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downunder35m View Post
    They officially ask for understanding, tolerance and integration, inoffically they do all they can to spoil this.
    Their so called leaders claim to be against all violence and to condemn the acts of terror but at the time allow to spread this hate thorugh their mosques.
    Is it just me or is it really that obvious that our gouvernment ignored the facts for far too long without any actions?
    "We are watching...." Yeah, but what's the point if you keep an eye on those that might cause harm to others if you fail to act in time?
    As Stated in this link below Lying is permitted in Islam (Taquia)

Become a Premium Member and support the Austech Forum

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    Yes but they were not kidnapped in Japan.
    I spotted this in last nights evening news. Looks like now Japan in on the Enemy list.

Thanks

So, we know they do whatever they feel like, ignore our laws and try to change our culture, if need be by force.
    The to guru's do nothing about it and instead cry for love and understanding so they can all be integrated.
    But intergation is against their fundamental believes.
    Even if they tell us something it can be anything but the truth -as long as it fits their needs.
    Am I missing something or are even sewer rats more friendly and easier to live with?
    And they have lots in common: Both love the civilised world more than the deadly bush / desert with predators around.
    Both breed and multiply like a pest. Both are almost impossible to get rid of once they are in your neighbourhood.
    Both can only be eradicated with hidden and dangerous means to public health and wellbeing.
    The only differeces I can see is that rats won't try kill us because we already have a god to trust in and rats won't try to run our country and decide what we can or can not do.
    Hmmm, should we give passports, public housing and citizenship to rats? I say yes if instead no muslim will be considered, better a neighbourhood full of rats than "friendly" muslims.....

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe we should all just start keeping and consuming pigs! Make everything with pig products in it, and fertilise the whole country with pig sh*t. That way they won't come near us for fear of becoming "unclean"

Thanks

another "WTF" moment in Iraq.......... so sad

f
    有段者

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Here's a muslim free event....

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Personally remove Jews & Muslim, because it the Jews that own the media and goverments, who are also making this worse by all the hype.

there was article last week as most Jews are moving back home from France as they fear for their lives

this is all politcal get rid of both simple
    It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

• Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast