Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakemba Mosque, Jihardist recruitment centre?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chieflets View Post
    because it the Jews that own the media and goverments,
    Seriously???

Personally remove Jews & Muslim
    Just "Get rid of Jews and Muslims". A carefully considered solution if I ever I heard one. We should have a world-wide referendum to see if we can carry out your ingenious plan.

You should be in government, or management, or 1943 Germany, with such high-functioning brain-power as that.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (23-01-15),enf (23-01-15)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Personally remove Jews & Muslim, because it the Jews that own the media and goverments, who are also making this worse by all the hype.

there was article last week as most Jews are moving back home from France as they fear for their lives

this is all politcal get rid of both simple
    Sieg Heil !!! I had to re read this post to be sure I read what I actually read. Unbelievable.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (23-01-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 862 Posts

Well, being political correct is something for our politicians, the common folks often like to think in simpler terms.
    How good the removal of unwanted ethnic groups worked was seen during WW2 - how badly it ended right after that.
    Getting rid of all muslims in a country where they cause more trouble than good always sounds like the best idea, one I would like too.
    The reality however is that in our modern times is simple when it comes to things like that - one reason why we have the problem to start with.
    We can brag, we can swear, we can call them whatever we like but we can't just refer to how it was during and after WW2 without forgetting how much suffering it caused on all sides.
    All we could is to close the borders and find legal means to force them out of a country, like deportation for committing a crime.

What we should have done is to make sure those new "australians" actually act like australians and uphold our values and act before it was too late.
    But again political correctness and fear of loosing votes did the opposite.
    Give us decent politicians instaed of the bunch of idiots we have for ages in the same positions and things might change.
    Oh right, that would mean one actually has to think before voting...
    Tomtom GO730 ,Navcore 9.004 ,Bootloader 5.5256 ,Map :Australia 845.2661
    ttmaps and Tomplayer on 16GB SDHC class6
    Password for all my files: downunder

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Have you ever heard of the 'Dingo Fence' ?
    Maybe we could build one right around the country.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteOx For This Useful Post:

enf (23-01-15),fred49au (24-01-15),Godzilla (23-01-15),peter3535 (23-01-15),softel (23-01-15),Tiny (23-01-15)

Premium Member
    Thanks

For what it's worth, here's my thoughts on a solution.

The problem is, the blind faith in a God and his 'word', as laid down in a book. (Tora, Q'ran, Bible, take your pick)

Take the faith away and you're left with ordinary human-beings.

• Reduce and eventually cease government funding to religious-based private schools over a period of years. Non-religious private schools are exempt from the cuts.
    • Eventually make any surviving religious-based schools illegal, as they are not teaching the Australian curriculum because of the religious component.
    • In the meantime, increase funding for state, and non-religious private schools, with a heavy emphasis on maths and science.
    • Increase the current Humanities and Social Science subjects to strongly reinforce theology and humanitarian concepts without the religious component.
    • Make it law, that schools can only teach that creation was a physical event, not a miraculous one.
    • Expand the school excursion program to get city kids out of classrooms regularly to visit other schools and communities around the country, especially rural areas.
    • Implement a national information campaign explaining how religion is keeping the human race in the dark ages, and is purely fictitious.

This would take decades to implement, and generations to work. But I strongly believe that the only solution to the problem of extremist religious fanatics is to remove, or cripple the allure of Paradise/Nirvana/Heaven.

At least give the children of religious families all the information they need, to question and doubt, their inherited belief system.

Trouble is, the Australian population is only a generation or two, out of our own religious fervor. Much of the population are still "soft" Christians, and would loudly protest such a wholesale rejection of religion in the education system.

By many comments on this and other threads and forums, extremism (notably Islam) is obviously a majour concern to many of us. But our governments don't seem to have any plans to tackle the problem, except to fight fire with fire.

Religion may have its uses, but it's day is done. It's time to ring-bark the trunk and watch all the branches wither and die. Information and true integration is the key.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Tiny (23-01-15)

Banned
    Thanks

Now you are getting closer to the problem. You see to be a "good" muslim you are NOT permitted to question or doubt what is written in the Q'ran. Interpretation is catered for by the Hadiths. Who wrote these Hadiths I have no Fkn idea.

Thanks

I don't know what the fuzz is about when comes to god(s) and taking something as the word of a god.
    All the stuff is based on some writings that are extremely old and from times where we had no real understanding of science, nature or even how simple things work together.
    A cheap 2$ wall clock would have been a miracle not to mention the battery inside - noone would have known about it as you would have burned on the stick for witchcraft...
    Let's face it: The word of god, no matter which one(s) was written by someone, that is the only truth about it.
    At those times only a hand ful of people could read and write, and they were either from a church, a "scientists of sorts" or royalty.
    The common folk had no need to lear reading and writing.
    The "educated" ones never had any real contact to the world of the poor, they had someone telling them about it.
    And as with all stories, the more people that tell it the more changes.
    Things that could not be explained were either the making of god or the devil.
    If the word of the prophets is really that important to the muslims they should focus on finding the truth behind it instead of using it as an excuse for violence and terror.

If you can't question things that are older than modern civilisiation it either means there is no truth in it at all or that those spreading the word of god fear to loose their power over the masses once people actually know it is all bull....

Religion is like medicine.
    Some take it and feel better, others don't and question it only find out it was a placebo...
    Without religion we would have a much more peaceful world as people would actually need to find a reason to start wars and spread terror....
    Last edited by Downunder35m; 23-01-15 at 02:30 PM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

To a point, I do agree with many of the statements in the previous two threads. Of course I may take exception to some of them too as I am a card carrying, believing Christian. Sadly, there are many things said and done "In the name of GOD" that GOD would have no part in! The problem with removing the "religious" element from schools would mean removing all teachings based on supposition and unsupportable "fact" : e.g. Creation is demonstrated daily (we drive a car that did not "just happen" however there has been no demonstrable or repeatable evidence of spontaneous "Evolution"). The best we achieve in this field is "Devolution" where information (DNA) is lost. They have yet to show the spontaneous "evolution" of new information.

I am not here to debate the merits, or otherwise, of this particular argument. Just, that we must be careful about where we draw the line. I could easily come up with an argument that 1 and 1 is not 2 and demonstrate that it could be any number of other values than 2. I may not necessarily agree with the doctrines taught in some religious schools, but they have just as much right in a free society as schools who do not wish to include God (or gods) in their curriculum. FWIW, my children all attended a "church" school and have made their decisions based on the information that they have chosen to accept. i.e. not all follow my religious beliefs.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Sieg Heil !!! I had to re read this post to be sure I read what I actually read. Unbelievable.
    Shit, and i though i was a pure blooded Croatian Hitler lover (as my wife has called me a few times when i get worked up).....im just a pussy compared him......

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    however there has been no demonstrable or repeatable evidence of spontaneous "Evolution".
    Evolution isn't 'spontaneous'. It's very, very slow.

There is a standard experiment that produces simple amino acids and RNA precursors, in a sealed flask from basic building block chemicals, gasses and electricity. It can be done in any decent university biology lab.

The best we achieve in this field is "Devolution" where information (DNA) is lost. They have yet to show the spontaneous "evolution" of new information.
    Not sure what you're referring to there, but DNA is constantly improving. That's the only thing it can do, because if it doesn't, that line of cellular information will end. That's evolution.

I could easily come up with an argument that 1 and 1 is not 2 and demonstrate that it could be any number of other values than 2.
    No, you can not. 1 + 1 is unarguably 2. It's simple mathematics, and there's no grey area. If the argument is easy, then please present it.

Thanks

I guess it comes down to the old and useless topic of "There must be god as evolution or pure chance would be unable to create such diversity".
    Makes me wonder, if god created the world in 7 days and it all written down - who created the dinosaurs?
    Must have been god's dad as a present for the new born ROFL

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,194 Times in 1,906 Posts

I could easily come up with an argument that 1 and 1 is not 2 and demonstrate that it could be any number of other values than 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    No, you can not. 1 + 1 is unarguably 2. It's simple mathematics, and there's no grey area. If the argument is easy, then please present it.
    Hate to rain on your parade, but 1 + 1 =10 in binary
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

iwacelect (25-01-15)

Thanks

Not sure what you're referring to there, but DNA is constantly improving. That's the only thing it can do, because if it doesn't, that line of cellular information will end. That's evolution.
    Is medical intervention improving the DNA of our species.

There are times when I almost envy those with strong religious beliefs - You see many instances where people suffer enormous losses and are able to reconcile their loss accepting that it was "god's will" or "they are in a better place now" type of responses.
    I also see many of our base laws as having Christian origins.

Back to the originating post subject-
    You would hope that these people are definitely on the government "radar".

As for Sharia law - lets see where things are in 50 years with our demographic population growth. Peter Costello may have had some insight here. The "Toxic growth" questions that have been more considered in the media recently may need to include more than just the ecological and economical factors.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Seems freedom is in the eye of the beholder.....using freedom of speech to rant against freedom of speech.

He dismissed the defence of freedom of speech.

"We rejected freedom yesterday, we rejected freedom today and we reject your freedom tomorrow," he said.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Hate to rain on your parade, but 1 + 1 =10 in binary
    Sure, but what decimal number does 10 represent? Still two units.

Anyway, lower-order mathematics is a lousy analogy for religion. Simply because it is so black-and-white. No ifs, buts, or maybe's.

Perhaps a better analogy might be, me insisting that if you get a cup of red-tinted water, and mix it with a cup of blue-tinted water, the resulting coloured water IS purple.

Then there would be plenty of room for discussion on what colour the water is. Someone could rightly claim the water is magenta. Someone else could rightly claim it's dark pink. While some other tool might claim the water colour is actually a symbol for the blood of his prophet and we shouldn't blaspheme his God and prophet my mixing up such a holy colour in the first place.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Tiny (24-01-15)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Note: I did not say 1 plus 1, but, 1 and. Semantics, but that is how these discussions usually begin, continue, and never end. FWIW in programming, try 1 & 1 compared to 1 + 1 and you'll see a world of difference. Also, as AlBundy has already stated, depends upon which Base we use for our numerology.

Premium Member
    Thanks

OK, there's and endless amount of what your words could have meant. (was that your point?) Legs-eleven in bingo, boolean one, binary 10, two stick figures meeting from side-on, etc. But that wasn't your intention was it? You were referring to the simple mathematical statement that 1+1=2. That's the context my reply was in relation to.

Any-hoo, I still think the answer to home-grown religious fanatics, is to find and de-program the existing ones, and collectively help stop any new, young lads getting all twisted and bitter at perceived enemies.

Anyone else got any other ideas besides "hang-'em; and hang 'em high!"

Thanks

Shoot, them, feed them to pigs, drom them, throw them into a deep well, throw rocks at them until they meet their maker....
    But I guess that was not really the question LOL

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I say we should do the right thing and give them their own country. Some rock and dune filled paradise in the middle east sounds about right.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,194 Times in 1,906 Posts

Yeah, an all expenses paid one way ticket to/back to the home of their religion, Mecca, they can work out what other country they want to f#ck over from there, just don't come back here!
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast