Thread: I reckon Give them the Shria law

Thanks

Default I reckon Give them the Shria law

Honestly the government of Australia should give them the rights to pratice shria law only to them.

But if they get caught stealing, drinking, etc cut off their hand or behead them etc for breaking the shria law.
    Last edited by Chieflets; 26-01-15 at 07:13 PM.
    It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chieflets For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (27-01-15)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

You know they are spreading everywhere, even in to pretty expensive neighborhoods now.

You had better hope they don't start moving in around you then.....

Me, ive been looking for a new house or a block of land to build somewhere where they wouldn't want to live.

In the UK certain neighborhoods are no go zones now for police, they devalued the areas by moving in, residents values dropped even further when the only person that wanted to buy the house was another Muslim, their laws control the neighborhood.

Hence my decision to sell up and move before this happens here.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

jok11n (27-01-15)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Just a tad paranoid there, aren't you fellas?

Chieflets, don't you think that would be condoning SHARIA law?

I'm confused, isn't that one of the things you don't like about Islam?

Let me get this right; You actually want to sanction hardline Muslims, to be able to commit their barbaric form of 'justice' here, on Australian soil?

No-f**king-way!

Sorry sunshine, but you are no better than the worst radical Muslim. Your views are ignorant and juvenile, you are clearly a chronic racist and bigot, and you have a definite cruel and cowardly streak.

But by all means keep posting your trailer-trash views. I love showing my wife some of your 'classic' comments. We both get a shocked chuckle from them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post

Sorry sunshine, but you are no better than the worst radical Muslim. Your views are ignorant and juvenile, you are clearly a chronic racist and bigot, and you have a definite cruel and cowardly streak.

If I was racist I wouldn't own a colour TV
    It's amazing how 2 people could be one on forums, must be identity theft cough cough 

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chieflets For This Useful Post:

eaglem (27-01-15),Reschs (27-01-15)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

If you were racist you would own a Black and White TV either!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

But by all means keep posting your trailer-trash views. I love showing my wife some of your 'classic' comments. We both get a shocked chuckle from them.
    I don't agree with his views on Sharia Law either. Nor am I planning to change my own residence in case Muslims move in next door. But to call his views ignorant and juvenile is not justified. Even less justified is calling him a racist, bigot, cruel and cowardly. He and others have reached these views based on their own experience and background. He is as entitled to hold these views as you are to your own. By all means express your disagreement logically. You show your own ill manners and ignorance without advancing your position one iota when you engage in personal attacks like this. In future please try to show some basic courtesy to other members even if you disagree with them.

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Buy a pet pig or two and walk them around the neighborhood daily, let them run free in your local park, allowing them to do their business in the open.

There will be no muslims in your area!!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Chieflets (27-01-15),Godzilla (27-01-15)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    But to call his views ignorant and juvenile is not justified.
    Well I think it is. There is a lot of anti-Islam sentiment going around atm, some of which I have been sympathetic of. But the OP continually posts puerile comments advocating the repatriation, or mass slaughter, or worse, of his perceived 'enemies'. The odd bad-taste post here and there wouldn't be so bad, but the OP keeps making these very strange comments that seem to be posted just to ellicit a response from non-psychopathic humans. I would fit into that category.

He is as entitled to hold these views as you are to your own.
    Yep, never said he wasn't.

By all means express your disagreement logically.
    Why thank you. I believe I did.

You show your own ill manners and ignorance without advancing your position one iota when you engage in personal attacks like this.
    Perhaps you're right. But the continuous nasty posts from the OP solicited my strong reaction.

You seem to have taken on the role of his advocate, so why don't you explain to him if he doesn't like being flamed, then try and think, and post, like a grown-up.

In future please try to show some basic courtesy to other members even if you disagree with them.
    Sorry? Have you been promoted to Mod recently?

It is a personal failing of mine that I react badly to imbeciles. I shall go away and meditate on my shortcomings.

Thanks

It is a personal failing of mine that I react badly to imbeciles. I shall go away and meditate on my shortcomings.
    oh boy oh boy oh boy I think you need a happy ending instead of meditating my friend. you seem too tensed up for meditating. See if you can find some in your local paper I believe some also use kosher lubes

Chieflets

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Buy a pet pig or two and walk them around the neighborhood daily, let them run free in your local park, allowing them to do their business in the open.

There will be no muslims in your area!!!
    wasn't their a video posted from resches guy had pig farm and muslim community bought land next to him and asked him to get rid of the pigs and then he started pig racing on weekly baises
    Last edited by Chieflets; 27-01-15 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

I'm not taking on a role as an advocate for Chieflets who is perfectly capable of speaking for himself and chose to virtually ignore your rant. But I do think it's over the top to describe him not only as a chronic racist and bigot, but also as being cruel and cowardly.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Chieflets (27-01-15)

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

C'mon guys, knock off the insults!

Premium Member
    Thanks

But I do think it's over the top to describe him not only as a chronic racist and bigot, but also as being cruel and cowardly.
    Jeez mate, have you read his some of his threads? You don't have to go back very far, to find some real corkers. Have a look for yourself.

It's actually really weird, his technical posts are fairly fluent, good spelling and make sense. Yet his posts in General Chat are completely different. They're garbled, badly-spelt rubbish. It's almost as if he is two different people sometimes.

Anyway, so far Chieflets hasn't exactly repudiated my descriptions of him. I think he quite likes being referred to as a cruel, cowardly, racist.

edit: sorry WhiteOx, didn't see your post until I had posted this. No more grumpy-grumps from me.
    Last edited by Onefella; 27-01-15 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks

Simple solution, if you see a thread started by Chieflets then don't read it. You choose to read it and get all Hyperventilation on us fella.

so on ya way plenty of other threads to read. before I give you little cricket pat on the bottom

I'm done with thread.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

So am I.