Thread: Finding second hand working Concept 4k panel hard

Thanks

Default Finding second hand working Concept 4k panel hard

Ok I will ask the open question, why is it so hard to grab a concept 4k panel working much harder than a challenger board?

Looking for one for some serious in house training. Being in South Western Qld we do a lot of contract work for national contracts and this means working on most flavours of panels in company, local, state and federal gov jobs.

It becomes more challenging when I am the only working on concept gear as it is just that little bit hard to train on live systems.

So from the wise out there why is it harder to get concept gear?

And ps if anyone has any they want to offer for $$$ I would love to hear what you are looking for

David

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks

I hear you man
    I have over the years buy panels of ebay and when really really luck picked up old keypad here and there.
    Just buy bits when you can and build up from there.......

Thanks

Getting hold of a V8 Challenger is definitely much easier. I had the same problem. Contact CSD and get the name of some local companies that deal with Concept, they will definitely have some boards, at least Type 1 anyway.

Thanks

One reason may be that a few of the larger retailers have commenced widespread Challenger V10 upgrade projects, resulting in lots of surplus V8 panels floating around.

But I didn't seem to have too much trouble finding a few on eBay. These links are only useful at the time of posting but...

I'm not trying to be patronizing, and I'm sure you already know this, but just in case you don't the Concept 3000 and Concept 4000 are the same product, the 4000 just has more memory. So for training purposes, you certainly don't require a 4000.
    Last edited by caffiend; 31-03-15 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Add another eBay link
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who actually do