Thread: Improbable Collapse - 911 Doco

Thanks

Default Improbable Collapse - 911 Doco

Sorry I am not trying to post to much cr4p on here..

but watched this documentary on the events of 911 and thought it worth a mention because it had footage I had not seen before for example the WTC building 7, i do not remember seeing any footage of the penthouse collapsing before the building does in previous documentaries about this subject.

I found the overall quality to be very good and informative headed up by (so called) leading experts in the fields of metalology and engineers. with many an account from rescue people relaying what they saw/heard.

The expert that dominates most of the doco, is very believable and handles himself with a certain calmness and does not come across as an angry individual seeking revenge but one that only wishes for the other possibilities to be heard and explored

Sure you have to take into account that these people belief that there is some form of "cover up" and is always led in that direction.

I think to be fair, that this had to be made on the defensive side as previous doco's on the subject have been ridiculed by the media by and large (unjustly in my opinion)

The only disappointment for me was the cheesy (although not totally unacceptable) final scene where a retired attorney portrays a fake court room scene where he argues the fact(s) to a make belief jury.

(it could have been worst if they actually had people there, nodding, and using silly over acted facial expressions of disbelieve- thank god they did not go that far)

Again I can understand why this was done as it is "packaged" that way for easy digestion of information specifically aimed at narrow minded Americans whose attention span is 30 seconds at any given time. (oops did I say that out loud) and is obviously the last thing that you'll remember which is done intentionally for this very purpose

edit: another powerful scene is where a guy is being shouted down by a crowd and the "patriotic" word is thrown back and forth, its all very scripted in the sense that the usual people are involved some grieving relatives/working class people versus the long haired hippie, which escalates into a typical to and fro and all the classic by-lines are then inserted, "unpatriotic/do you have friends fighting in iraq/terrorism - they hate us" etc etc

it still dumbfounds me how asking questions is somehow considered un-patriotic where anywhere else in the world its considered to be the norm... go figure!!

whether you believe or not the simple facts are that many people find the official report of the events to be on the dodgy side and even if this is not an area you wish to look into I think everyone should at least see what the other side is saying to consider themselves open minded

worth a look if you happen by it.
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Thanks for the review.
    Will keep a eye out for it.

Thanks

I think this is it here:

Thanks

cheers.

Thanks

I presume that this is a pro-conspiracy doco?? As a general rule I don't buy this stuff. I haven't seen this doco but I have seen Michael Moore's film (of course) and also Loose Change and the thing which annoys me is the complete lack of balance in them. There's no real investigative journalism going on here it's just the author pushing their agenda and they'll use all the editorial and propaganda tools that they accuse their opponents of to do it and that undermines their credibility. Loose Change should be called A screw Loose in my opinion. That dude reckons that the US govt. slaughtered thousands of its own people and destroyed billions of dollars in property so that Bush could get some of his business mates a favourable oil deal. It sounds silly when you say it out loud.

In the interests of balance, here's the other side of the story (check out particularly the links on this dude's page):
    <----- Those are the site author's words, not mine.