Thread: Going Clear - Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

Default Going Clear - Scientology and the Prison of Belief

Watch on your favourite streaming service, as shown by HBO.

Always love a good Doco about such a touchy subject.
    Worth a watch, and only confirms what i have thought about Cults and Religions, especially as far the Tax Free status goes.
    Instead of uping the GST in this country, how about we lift the Tax Free status for religious organisations! All of them!

Anyway, dispite all of that, watching this Doco, you can draw direct parallels between Scientology and most institutions, including I.S. (massive comparisons to I.S. actually), Landmark Forum, JW's, the Armed Forces, The Police... even as far down as Cubs and Scouts.
    Its your standard pattern of structure, of rank, of climbing the ladder to enlightenment, of being broken down to be built back up they way THEY want you.

All the above are for people that need to be told.... That cant think for themselves.
    Sadly, thats a lot of people.

Even has a part relating to Nicole Kidman, i'd be very interested to hear Nicole speak out and say something, although i'm sure that will never happen.

When you business is putting on an Act, there is no better representatives than Actors
    Last edited by ol' boy; 08-04-15 at 06:05 PM.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ol' boy For This Useful Post:

Tiny (08-04-15)

Look Here ->