Thread: IPAQ 312 travel companion

Thanks

Default IPAQ 312 travel companion

Gday guys id like to hear some first hand experience with those with a IPAQ 312 as im in the market for a unit that i can use strictly for nav work using both tom tom style nav for streets and the like and ozi explorer with maps for bush work im not interested in other features and dont realy want a phone built in thats why im liking the 312 my first thoughts were to run a HX4700 and GPSR and a selection of software but now i have my mind set on the 312 ....

Also what other type of PDA has built in GPS and the specs of the 312 id like to hear all options and like i said my main need is for street directions and to run ozi CE with topo maps the extras are a bonus and i like the 4700 and 312 as the res for the TFT are way beta than any thing else ive seen ....

Hope some of you guys can help me sort this as im still not up to speed with this sorta gear

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Any one played with one yet i got one the other day at a great price new and the display is great the maps are good to and the system is easy to use ive found a few different things for it so far and am about to instal oziCE and put some topo maps on a SD and give it a try