After a day of using this oven I have come to a conclusion that I categorise the connection in the rear and top of the oven using those spade push on connectors in three groups. My finding on the Dual WVE 626S Oven are. The DANGEROUS LOSE CONNECTIONS = 1 The FAIR BUT STILL NOT TIGHT ENOUGH CONNECTIONS = 3 THE REST =GOOD. I did not count all these Spade push on connectors in the oven but I will have to say its over 25 of them as they cover elements, rotary switches, over body temp thermostats, fans and other.
My conclusion is if you ever buy an oven of any brand or this Westinghouse model and you have a Sparkie as a friend or relative I would ask him or her (her,very few of them) to rip the covers off and inspect all connections. Now the manufacture might say that you would break your warranty doing this but if your house burns down do you think they would care so the decision is yours.
What do I think about the WVE 626S oven.
I have repaired over a hundred ovens in my life and I have found this oven to be the easiest to dismantle front wise as where can you buy an oven that you can remove two doors, around 5 shelves in both ovens, 4 side rails that's two per oven, and the 4 side wall liners of the oven all this in under 60 seconds. I do expect that other Oven manufactures to do the same by now and if they don't well its bad luck for them
As for the insides/rear/top of the oven. Four screws hold the lid, no tricks required to lift it off, The back of the oven has I think 8 screws, no tricks to take that off, Removal of elements look easy to remove, Change lamps looks easy, change lamp socket looks very easy, FANS easy. All other components like rotary switches body thermostats all look easy to change. Connecting the oven is very easy and it give you two choices of connecting the active neutral and earth. It also gives you two options of an cable entry point
On the last note the two rotary switches that control both ovens are mechanically exposed as you can see clearly the camshaft inside the rotary switch. This camshaft reminds me of a V8's camshaft and the difference is instead of lifting a lifter that open the Engines valves the lifting lobs on the Oven rotary switch actuates a switch.
Another note both door of the Oven are I think are double or more glassed so the oven can be used at high temps yet the glass on the outside is at slightly higher than room temp. You can remove the inside most effected dirty glass in under 20 seconds. same for both doors so now after seeing this there are no excuses for my wife not to keep the oven clean as our old Westinghouse oven was a pain to clean it.

Recommendations for Wetstinhouse/Electrolux Why have you got this problem of these spade push on connectors? either the connectors are not within tolerance as they do not have the same gap before pushing them on the element/fans/thermostats/rotary switches and other or the MALE pins of all these different components are off different thickness. Fix this issue and you have a good oven.
Since this oven is new you would think that Westinghouse/Electrolux would run an 40 second add on TV showing the Public how easy it is to dismantle one of these ovens. It would have to be a good selling point for all. I would expect that their other ovens in there range to be the same but I will leave that up to you to find out.
Now I will wait for the wife to comment to me how it cooks