Thread: Diseqc with Mutant 200s

Thanks

Question Diseqc with Mutant 200s

Hi all,
    Wish to know if anyone successfully running enigmas on a mutant through a diseqc switch. I have tried gem 4.4 and ABcom latest and the gemini is no go. ABcom tunes in some channels but the signal strength is too weak, no guarantee to show pics after reboot.
    DGS based images work, but still signal level is low. I prefer enigna over DGS for many reasons. A strong 4853x works perfectly.

LNB1- LO 10700 opt D1
    LNB2- LO 11300 opt D2
    LNB3- LO 05150 C band

Diseqc switch is an itechworld (WA) brand. I read somewhere that a mutant works well with DMS switches but not sure abt the case with enigma in it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have the gemini version 3.6 which seems stable.I have 2 sats with no motor and it works ok.

Thanks

Problem solved. Had to enter A/A, A/B......etc instead of 1,2,3.... with Diseqc 1. Can some1 explain what is A/A, A/B etc mean? Currently using latest SIF Team image but could work with any enigma based image. For the first time WebX TV and VLC worked, so I can watch TV on my lappy through the wifi network in any corner of the house. Any1 got PLi jade for mutants?

Tuxy