Thread: Farting goats force plane to make emergency landing with 2,000 animals on board

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,075 Times in 6,766 Posts

Default Farting goats force plane to make emergency landing with 2,000 animals on board

A plane was forced to make an emergency landing because of a herd of farting goats in the cargo hold.

The Singapore Airlines plane was en route from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur with more than 2,000 animals.

But the four crew members on the Boeing 747-400 freighter received a smoke indication in a cargo bay, forcing them to come early to land.

When they checked the issue in Bali Denpasar 45 minutes later, they found no smoke, according to Aviation Herald.

They then reported that the smoke indication was identified to be the result of exhaust gasses and manure produced by the goats.

Wonder if Mr 672A has any issues when flying.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

enf (06-11-15),Godzilla (05-11-15),Landytrack (06-11-15),lsemmens (06-11-15),Mr 672A (06-11-15),Tiny (05-11-15),Uncle Fester (05-11-15),weirdo (05-11-15)

Look Here ->
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

I wonder if all that methane could have caused an explosion if one of the goats decided to light up a smoke.... or even a crew member, now I am not even sure if I am joking
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,203 Times in 3,649 Posts

Winner of the best thread title of the year.

Certainly got my attention...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

Tiny (05-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    oohh, get of his goat

• The Following User Says Thank You to weirdo For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (05-11-15)

Thanks

Strangely enough i at first interpreted the title "Farting goats force plane to make emergency landing with 2,000 animals on board" as "Farting goats force plane to make emergency landing with 2,000 Muslims on board"

Dont ask me why...maybe subconsciously its the same, same.... .

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godzilla For This Useful Post:

mtv (05-11-15),VroomVroom (06-11-15)

Administrator
    Thanks

Funny... I thought something similar, thinking it may have been an airline of a particular region.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

Was the reason the goats were farting due to them being pumped up by the Muslims ?

• The Following User Says Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (06-11-15)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,095 Times in 9,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reschs View Post
    Was the reason the goats were farting due to them being pumped up by the Muslims ?
    That was my first impression....the sluts!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15),ol' boy (06-11-15)

Thanks

Muslim Mile high club?

If it blew up it could have been the few miles up and around club.....

VroomVroom (06-11-15)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

A plane was forced to make an emergency landing because of a herd of farting goats in the cargo hold.

The Singapore Airlines plane was en route from Sydney to Kuala Lumpur with more than 2,000 animals.

But the four crew members on the Boeing 747-400 freighter received a smoke indication in a cargo bay, forcing them to come early to land.

When they checked the issue in Bali Denpasar 45 minutes later, they found no smoke, according to Aviation Herald.

They then reported that the smoke indication was identified to be the result of exhaust gasses and manure produced by the goats.

Ever since I had a Operation in the Bowel My guys have become an Nuclear Re-actor Guys. Now you read my story about when I was young and Farted in Church now 50 years later I still have concerns as My son wants me to go with him to See STAR WARS but the first thing that popped up was If I do decide to go to the Pictures I will have to be careful what I eat the night before as I can disguise the sound of a fart as I can time it with the Pictures noise but saying this I can't disguise the Smell.

(Your started it mtv)

Many years ago when I spoke to my doctor about my bad Farting habit I was amazed in the amount of farts I use to get whilst in a bath as some of those bubbles were huge but the question asked me I wonder if they were still inflammable after passing through water so one day I remembered to bring a cigarette lighter with me the one I use for heat shrink and when I felt a fart coming I lit the lighter above the water and although my butt was under 10 inches under water the huge bubbles surfaced and exploded and the fire ran towards my face. I screamed and the wife ran in and I told her what I did and she said YOU F^%$#@! IDIOT!!

One day If you guys are nice to me I will tell you what I did to a lift full of People.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Muslim Mile high club?

If it blew up it could have been the few miles up and around club.....
    The first thing I think when I see Muslims praying as they bend down with their arse up in the air I say I wonder how many of them FART when they bend like this. Ifit was me I would become a Gatling gun bending like that

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15)

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    (Your started it mtv)
    lol... yes I did.

Although specifically relating to goat farts, if you wish to make a comparison, or challenge... please be my guest.

This thread does have a certain air about it.

Edit: before noticing all of the walking stick... the part of it on top of the chair looked somewhat like 'follow-through'.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15),Mr 672A (06-11-15)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

If (BIIIIIG if) I were a muslim, I'd ensure that I was on the front row before I bent over. Buggered if I'm going to breath anyone's flatulence as they bend.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15),Mr 672A (06-11-15),mtv (06-11-15)

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    If (BIIIIIG if) I were a muslim, I'd ensure that I was on the front row before I bent over.
    OH&S..... can imagine the explanation to doctors... well doc, it all started with this arsehole in front of me....

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (07-11-15)

Thanks

Its a double whammy for Muslims praying, not only bending over but shoes off too.

If the farts dont get you the feet will, maybe there is a Allah that will protect them....

mtv (06-11-15)

Thanks

We all laugh about this and I have laughed myself to tears over Farts as its always been a sort of entertainment with us Christian Egyptians as it was not uncommon for one of the family members to Fart at the dinner table Yes that' revolting but quiet normal where we come from. When I was young I use to laugh myself to a point of tears over Farting. One of my favorite all times movies was the "Nutty Professor", I think you all know the part of the movie that reminded me of which is my Farting family.
    My Doctor said to me that possibly why you fart so much is because you gulp to much air down when you talk and or eat.
    On the bad side of this all this Farting has given me Prolapse problem where I was operated on 2 years ago but the continual farting has blown all the staples out of me so the next operation has to be a major one with straps and elastic stuff put inside me to keep my guts and my butt back where it should be.
    (SPOILER ALERT, Only the over 50's can read this below)
    Prolapse REAR is not pretty, its like having a 3 tier chandelre hanging out of your butt and after you go to the toilet you must have a shower and push the last out to be first in and the first out is the last to back in.

Administrator
    Thanks

I posted this in the joke section, but given the current context, I think it's worthy of a reprint here.

There was an old married couple that had happily lived together for nearly forty years.

The only friction in their marriage was caused by the husband's habit of farting every morning as he awoke.

The noise would always wake up his wife and the smell would cause her eyes to water as she would choke and gasp for air. Nearly every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping one in the morning. He told her that he couldn't help it. She begged him to see a doctor to see if anything could be done but the husband wouldn't hear of it. He told her that it was just a natural bodily function and then he would laugh in her face as she tried to wave the fumes away with her hands. She told him that there was nothing natural about it and if he didn't stop, he was one day going to "fart his guts out".

The years went by and the wife continued to suffer and the husband continued to ignore her warnings about "farting his guts out" until one Christmas morning. Before dawn, the wife went downstairs to prepare the family feast.

She fixed Christmas pudding, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course a turkey. While she was taking out the turkey's innards, a thought occurred to the wife as to how she might solve her husband's problem.

With a devilish grin on her face, she placed the turkey guts into a bowl and quietly walked upstairs hours before her flatulent husband would awake.

While he was still soundly asleep, she pulled back the covers and then gently pulled back her husband's jockey shorts. She then placed all of the turkey guts into her husband's underwear, pulled them up, replaced the covers and tiptoed back downstairs to finish preparing the family meal.

Several hours later she heard her husband awake with his normal loud arse trumpeting. This was soon followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as her husband ran to the upstairs bathroom.

The wife could not control herself and her eyes began to tear up as she rolled on the floor laughing. After years of putting up with him she had finally gotten even.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror in his eyes.

She bit her lip to keep from laughing and she asked him what was the matter. He said, "honey, you were right - all those years you warned me and I didn't listen to you".

"What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well you always told me that I would end up farting my guts out one of these days and today it finally happened.

But by the grace of God, some Vaseline and these two fingers, I think I got most of 'em back in."

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (06-11-15),lsemmens (07-11-15),Mr 672A (06-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

I posted this in the joke section, but given the current context, I think it's worthy of a reprint here.

There was an old married couple that had happily lived together for nearly forty years.

The only friction in their marriage was caused by the husband's habit of farting every morning as he awoke.

The noise would always wake up his wife and the smell would cause her eyes to water as she would choke and gasp for air. Nearly every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping one in the morning. He told her that he couldn't help it. She begged him to see a doctor to see if anything could be done but the husband wouldn't hear of it. He told her that it was just a natural bodily function and then he would laugh in her face as she tried to wave the fumes away with her hands. She told him that there was nothing natural about it and if he didn't stop, he was one day going to "fart his guts out".

The years went by and the wife continued to suffer and the husband continued to ignore her warnings about "farting his guts out" until one Christmas morning. Before dawn, the wife went downstairs to prepare the family feast.

She fixed Christmas pudding, mashed potatoes, gravy and of course a turkey. While she was taking out the turkey's innards, a thought occurred to the wife as to how she might solve her husband's problem.

With a devilish grin on her face, she placed the turkey guts into a bowl and quietly walked upstairs hours before her flatulent husband would awake.

While he was still soundly asleep, she pulled back the covers and then gently pulled back her husband's jockey shorts. She then placed all of the turkey guts into her husband's underwear, pulled them up, replaced the covers and tiptoed back downstairs to finish preparing the family meal.

Several hours later she heard her husband awake with his normal loud arse trumpeting. This was soon followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as her husband ran to the upstairs bathroom.

The wife could not control herself and her eyes began to tear up as she rolled on the floor laughing. After years of putting up with him she had finally gotten even.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his blood stained underpants with a look of horror in his eyes.

She bit her lip to keep from laughing and she asked him what was the matter. He said, "honey, you were right - all those years you warned me and I didn't listen to you".

"What do you mean?" asked his wife. "Well you always told me that I would end up farting my guts out one of these days and today it finally happened.

But by the grace of God, some Vaseline and these two fingers, I think I got most of 'em back in."
    i thought it was about Mr 672A, thats why he now times his farts.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    i thought it was about Mr 672A, thats why he now times his farts.
    Times them and measures the loudness (SPL).

Some people collect stamps as a hobby.... each to their own I guess.