Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: any ebay experts here?

Banned
    Thanks

I'm getting quite a few emails from people who have had dealings with scumbag Lary

Thanks

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caauug For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (28-11-15),ol' boy (28-11-15),weirdo (28-11-15)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Is this the same one that was supposedly located at Wahroonga (Sydney suburb) at a block of Flats recently??

If it is, its dropped $850 from the previous sale so if we keep waiting, maybe he'll pay YOU to take it away............
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 28-11-15 at 02:59 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,633 Posts

if you google this pricks email address you will find he's been trying this scheme with a few different items
    tractors, bobcats and other heavy machinery

• The Following User Says Thank You to weirdo For This Useful Post:

ol' boy (28-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo View Post
    if you google this pricks email address you will find he's been trying this scheme with a few different items
    tractors, bobcats and other heavy machinery
    google it like he puts it in the ad aussiefamil AT gmail.com and there's plenty more, he's very active

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,460 Times in 5,194 Posts

A few more

After re reading the rules here, what a very naughty person he is.
    If u want to go on an expedition get a Land Rover, if u want to come home from an expedition get a Landcruiser!

Banned
    Thanks

Dukin WA . He also has a string of ads on ozfreeads selling all and everything with a location of Barrett Hill (very far north Qld ) The Coaster is listed again as well as a 1968 HK 327 Monaro for $9000 to which I've replied.

Thanks

Default Jessica Noqesyk <aussiefamil AT mail.com> Toyota Coaster motorhome Ebay deal..

Hi, although a year later aussiefamil@gmail.com (Jessica Noqesyk) is still active and I am currently in communication with them to close a deal outside of the Ebay construct. The email content and the tone of the messages are very similar to earlier examples in the thread. I am not comfortable with the deal as they did not want to share "real" information of the motorhome registration information, the owners telephone numbers and the like. The owner is a brother-in-law is on his deathbed. Looked on the internet for similarities and came across this thread... THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES...!!!
    So will be ending the transaction and taking further steps to share this experience wider as well. I am in New Zealand they have crossed the TASMAN!!

Thanks

..........and they continue. The Coaster was advertised as being where I live in WA. (read from the bottom.)

Hi again,

sorry for my late answer, having problems with our brother in law now, is very sick so under these circumstances (doctors said he won't last long) we can't manage the sale in person, unfortunately!
    I can confirm with you now that ad is on hold through Ebay platform because we had to put it on hold due to our unhappy situation that's why is not visible there anymore.

One more thing, because is an urgent sale for our brother in law, we had to list it for sale on all cities in WA but the main location is in Pemberton, WA 6260. We are at “Quintessentially”, a fantastic small farm located approximately 10km's west of the beautiful timber town of Pemberton which belongs to our brother in law; is for sale, as well !!

I want to confirm that two more persons are interested to purchase it for this price so in order for us to be sure that we will deal with the right persons we request a reservation via Ebay so please let me explain you below how we can succeed with the sale!

We arranged this with Ebay earlier so if you really want to purchase it, Ebay will send you a confirmation with more info re how you can reserve/purchase it. We can have it delivered to your home address also for $9600.
    You can also collect it personally once you reserve it for you via Ebay so please confirm your intentions so that we can urge the things with Ebay on our end ??
    Please note that it won't be a payment in advance to our acc; you will manage the payment as a deposit only/guarantee to Ebay acc, this means that funds are 100% refundable if you don't like it once you finish your inspection because EBay will not release the funds to us, they will remain in their acc as a guarantee until you will get it delivered/collected!

No more words, don't understand it wrong at all but we are in a rough situation and this is the easiest way to reserve it for you!!

Regards,

Hibos & Jessica Noqesyk

PH: (08) 9467 4027
    (we have a bad line here now due to bigpond technical problems)

P.S.: We've been with Ebay earlier, they said that you should get more info in the next few moments; please check your junk/spam email folder also and confirm with them your intentions using their live chat per their instructions. I also attached you all the photos of the motorhome and a complete description below.

Having to sell this custom gold series motor-home due to family. It has traveled once around Australia with no problems. It has been fastidiously serviced and cared for (all receipts of service history supplied ) I have had fitted a UHF CB, and an invertor system (professionally installed and all paper work provided ) The microwave, fridge, LED flat screen TV, toilet and shower are like new!! Pictures form a large part of the description. I welcome any questions about the bus and its history. This will suit a new motor-home buyer as it is fully equipped with absolutely no more to spend,just hop in turn the key and go! It can be driven on a car license and it is 6 cylinder 4 let diesel turbo 3 speed auto with over drive just been serviced under the 10000 km; Kilometers: 110000.

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Fred wrote:
    Can you give me the link to it please Jess. What's a phone number for you?

On 9/10/2017 4:40 PM, Jessica n Hibos Noqesyk wrote:
    Hi,
    having some problems with bigpond email services, sorry for the late answer; still for sale at the final price advertised, this is sure!
    Please note that belongs to my brother in law, he has seriously problems with his health now (speech & hearing impairment) so we have to manage the sale in his place (lonely and elderly guy of 79).
    We had to list it on Ebay also for this urgent sale, please have a look there if you need more info/pics and let me know if you're still interested or if you need any help ??
    The price is final because is a quick sale due to is illness!
    Thanks,
    Jessica & Hibos Noqesyk

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Fred wrote:
    Hi Jessy. Where exactly is the Coaster located? I'm in Gero too.

Thanks

Here's another one from Matthew Webster in Darwin wanting to buy a ute I have for sale.

Where is it located at the moment?what's your final price?Why are you selling it?does it need anything to be replace or repair?I'm an Army and i have been currently deployed .I have limited phone access and that's why i prefer the sales through email.Regarding the payment, I can pay you through direct bank deposit (EFT),using PayPal instant bank wire transfer service.I will need your Account name,BSB and Account number. If you are not comfortable with that, you can set up a PayPal account properly at I will make the payment through PayPal,this way, all I will need is your PayPal email address.

I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up and deliver it to my place in Darwin after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the pick up agent.If you are not comfortable with that, you can cancel the registration and i will buy Unregistered.

Await your reply

Regards

Matthew

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234