Thread: Online Gaming 360 or PS3 better??

Thanks

Default Online Gaming 360 or PS3 better??

Hi Guys

I just want to know what people's experiences are with online gaming with both the 360 and ps3.

The reason i am asking is Rock Band will be released in Oct (hopefully) and i want to be able to utilize the online options. My experience with the PS3 playing Guitar Hero 3 and Buzz online is that its not that great Sometimes you can connect, other times you cant, connections time out or disconnect i am not sure if its the PS3 servers that suck or just not enough people with PS3's.

Back ages ago i remember online gaming the the 360 to be pretty good. But that was maybe a year plus ago. The other thing is now my 360 wont connect to live, so i need to send it back for repairs. But i will need to then re flash my dvd drive to standard, pay to send it back, then pay to get my firmware reflashed and then risk it getting banned online. Or the other option is to just buy a bare unmodified 2nd hand console for online gaming.

I would really like to hear from people who have both consoles and utilize both online services and their experiences with both.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

PS3 is free and i personally think that it is better

Thanks

firstly not been on adsl2 blow hard, even on a 8mbit (connecting at 4mb..) you still lag out, however sony is screwed now that every game on ps3 is now comming out to xbox... they just release it 4-7mth later, haha... your better with an all in one console that cheaper and modded...

xbox360 better in online gaming, hehe more game, haha

Thanks

I tried PS3 once and it's great for online gaming but I bet Xbox is not bad either.
    Sup Guys

Thanks

I personally like PS3 mainly because its free and i have one lol but i cant compare although i hear XBOX live is the good from mates who are XBOX fans (so you dont really know if they are telling the truth or not lol) and you have to pay for it and i think with more network based stuff being released like home, online movie downloads in HD etc Playstations is the G.O.