Thread: Forum Upgrade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Forum Upgrade

I will be upgrading our version of VBulletin sometime over Christmas. We have several things that are outright broken in the admin user control panel which are a real pain.

Sorry, cant give you a time or date, just a warning that if you see the forum down for an extended period of time in the next couple of weeks, thats whats going on.

Due to the Australian Dollars continual drop against the US dollar, our hosting bill has increased a lot as we pay in USD. As Premium Membership is now our only income, I may look at reinstating banner advertising (we need 6 new Premium Members or renewals a month to pay our hosting bill).

I was thinking that for something different, I might auction off the banner space on a monthly or quarterly basis........do a mail out to all members and any that are interested can have a crack in say an auction thread in the BST forum or something. Whoever wins can have their banner up for that time period, or maybe multiple ad positions and auctions as one single banner could become a bit boring after a while

Anyway, enough rambling

Admin

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

carjackma (16-12-15),gulliver (16-12-15),lsemmens (17-12-15),mickstv (17-12-15),mtv (16-12-15),Skepticist (18-12-15),Tiny (16-12-15),tristen (16-12-15)

3. Look Here ->