Thread: Anyone else have Soniq QNC355?

Thanks

Default Anyone else have Soniq QNC355?

Can you please PM me or let me know in this thread.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

funny how there has been 20 views... does that mean 20 people own a 335 or you guys just bored?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

I don't own one but I am interested in GPS units and in order to broaden my knowledge read as much as I can regarding pros and cons for various models.
    I suspect other people do likewise.
    I do understand your frustration though.

Thanks

why dont u post your question mate?
    if you want replies, maybe you need to post a less half - arsed question?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

they appear to be a generic pna device, if you want to load other software/maps just follow the advice in other threads.

they come with destinator 6, which is a bit outdated now, but i still use it as it has a very large poi database. It includes minesites, which is handy for me. For some reason destinator 7 has a much reduced poi database.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urban_s0ulja View Post
    why dont u post your question mate?
    if you want replies, maybe you need to post a less half - arsed question?
    ok, i'll post the question....

does anyone else have a Soniq QNC355?

there... what a relief... good to get it all off my chest! i feel weightless!

so if you dont have one, dont bother posting a reply. it wasnt a hard question. you either do or you dont. if you do, then i want to ask you specifically something regarding it and if you dont own a Soniq QNC355, then you will not be able to help me no matter how generic they are.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PrAyTeLLa View Post
    ok, i'll post the question....

does anyone else have a Soniq QNC355?

there... what a relief... good to get it all off my chest! i feel weightless!

so if you dont have one, dont bother posting a reply. it wasnt a hard question. you either do or you dont. if you do, then i want to ask you specifically something regarding it and if you dont own a Soniq QNC355, then you will not be able to help me no matter how generic they are.
    with an attitude like that i dont think u will get too many replies

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mango View Post
    with an attitude like that i dont think u will get too many replies
    well from what other new posters are saying, they are sick of the pointless posts from specific questions. i have a question, i go to the trouble of joining the forums and then make a new thread, and i actually think someone is helping me when i see 20 views and a couple of replies. however, all i have is dribble.

again, another pointless post instead of actual contructive information or answers to the query.

you guys wont have many people joining if this is how you treat new members.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post

they appear to be a generic pna device, if you want to load other software/maps just follow the advice in other threads.

they come with destinator 6, which is a bit outdated now, but i still use it as it has a very large poi database. It includes minesites, which is handy for me. For some reason destinator 7 has a much reduced poi database.
    thank you hoe. youre the only SENIOR member who has actually tried to help me with any sort of info, rather then waste my time asking what my question was because they dont bother to read the post.

the other junior member, tristen, must be wondering why he joined due to the way the other two senior members are carrying on wasting my time.

Thanks

now see it is attitude like yours that dont get people very far now you are specifically asking for people who have got 1 to reply
    my brother has got 1 and i have done all the work on it for him but since i dont own it i cant answer you
    you cant be bothered to post your question so others could look up the answer for you so i guess you going to have to work it out by your self
    IF IT DONT WORK USE A BIGGER HAMMER

Thanks

i'm not sure if i'm being clear enough since so many of you seem to be looking between the lines maybe trying to find a level 6 hidden quest to find the golden staph amulet.

ok, again, just to clear it up... the question is...

*insert drum roll here*

Does anyone else own a Soniq QNC355?

I guess this is clasified as a question, but hey, 2 for the price of 1.

If so, can they please let me know, due to me not looking at this post ever again and thus saving my time, by PM?

Thank you for your time.

Thanks

Yes

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PrAyTeLLa View Post
    the other junior member, tristen, must be wondering why he joined due to the way the other two senior members are carrying on wasting my time.
    PrAyTeLLa,

Actually, I have been a member of this forum for quite a long time and joined in order to gain more information on a variety of matters and to contribute where I am able. No - I don't often get involved and do so only if I feel I have something positive to contribute).

Now, I sympathesize with your feeling of frustration, hence the reason I initially answered, indicating the possible reason for 20 views but no answers to your posting.

These forums are like any gathering of people in that some are helpful, some are more helpful than others and still others of us occasionally "get out of the wrong side of the bed" and are less-than-helpful in our replies.

Over-reacting obviously doesn't help anybody and is likely to result in your "being flamed" and/or ignored completely.

The forums are for the benefit of many people with many different interests and levels of expertise and not only for a select few - please try to be patient and I am sure your stay will be pleasant and informative as mine has been.

Thanks

I love it, its obviously a software question hes going to ask these Soniq's are pretty generic running WindowsCE5 as stated by hoe yet hes skipped that massive bit of information.
    You were rude to me in the other thread which i shrugged off, maybe you (Praytella) should look on the other side of the spectrum, maybe us so called "Senior members" don't want rude ungrateful new members around.
    Don't bother replying to this message as I won't write back good luck with your unit I hope whatever the question is (that you couldn't dare tell non QNC355 owners) is answered.