Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy Cino Coffee

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cobra679 View Post
    Tell them you were drunk

Yeah drunk or having a senior moment, either way I'm not paying, I sent them an email telling them to come and pick the shit up, no reply yet, will post the outcome when I hear back..........
    Last edited by HILLVIEW103; 15-01-16 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HILLVIEW103 View Post
    Yeah drunk or having a senior moment, either way I'm not paying, I sent them an email telling them to come and pick the shit up, no reply yet, will post the outcome when I hear back..........
    Just had the call from Easy Cino, all good they are paying for postage return, also refunding the 3 payments $170, she said she listened to ph. tape could hardly hear words about ongoing payments, so its in my favour, I win yeah
    Last edited by HILLVIEW103; 15-01-16 at 04:25 PM.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HILLVIEW103 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (16-01-16),Dishtrackted (02-08-16),Godzilla (15-01-16),LeroyPatrol (15-01-16),Rick (15-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,471 Times in 1,531 Posts

Just had the call from Easy Cino, all good they are paying for postage return, also refunding the 3 payments $170, she said she listened to ph. tape could hardly hear words about ongoing payments, so its in my favour, I win yeah
    Awesome outcome mate, now dont get roped in again, oh and go buy your coffee machine from Targett LOL

Thanks

How many capsules are you going keep?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

see it pays to be on the front foot!

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

• The Following User Says Thank You to LeroyPatrol For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (15-01-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Awesome outcome mate, now dont get roped in again, oh and go buy your coffee machine from Targett LOL
    Yeah ill get this one now from Kogan

Lavazza Coffee Capsule Machine $69 (RRP $177) | Plus 96 Lavazza Capsules

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HILLVIEW103 For This Useful Post:

cobra679 (16-01-16),Rick (16-01-16)

Thanks

I'm with mi_tasal

looks like you agreed to a free coffee machine with the purchase of 7 boxes of capsules at $75 each ($550)

"So how do you get this stylish EasyCino espresso machine valued at $299 absolutely FREE? Simply make a bulk purchase of 7 boxes of our EasyCino espresso capsules (100 capsules per box). That's 7 boxes of your choice of any combination of our espresso capsules."

Im glad you talk to someone at Easy Cino before they end up owning your house and you ended up on "A Current Affair" and got it all fixed

f
    Last edited by freakee1; 17-01-16 at 03:08 AM.
    有段者

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freakee1 View Post
    I'm with mi_tasal

looks like you agreed to a free coffee machine with the purchase of 7 boxes of capsules at $75 each ($550)

"So how do you get this stylish EasyCino espresso machine valued at $299 absolutely FREE? Simply make a bulk purchase of 7 boxes of our EasyCino espresso capsules (100 capsules per box). That's 7 boxes of your choice of any combination of our espresso capsules."

Im glad you talk to someone at Easy Cino before they end up owning your house and you ended up on "A Current Affair" and got it all fixed

f
    Clearly he didn't agree! I can assure you that companies like EasyCino do not let people out of these deals if they are on strong ground. Sounds like their Consultant stuffed this one up and they had no real choice.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (17-01-16)

Thanks

Default Easychino

Wow got the same call today from easy chino and ask them if there is any catch or on going payment. She told me no. All it cost was $56.70. Lucky I was driving and cannot give my card details.

Just google what's the go with this coffee machine foc. Bad review and scammer.

Becareful everyone!

Thanks

Default How to get out Easycino offer - Remember you still have consumer rights.

Has anyone fell for the Free coffee machine from Easy Cino ?? I did , and they are trying to slug me $570, after I realised they took 3 fortnightly payments of $56.70 from my credit card I cancelled my card so now I'm just waiting to see what their next move is in a week or so, when they rang to congratulate me on wining there was no mention of any ongoing payments, I assumed they wanted my credit card to pay a one off postage fee. Ps the same machine at Target is $49.00
    When Easycino rang to make their offer, I spent a lot time questioning the operator about why the coffee machine was "free". I was assured that I would only be paying for the coffee pods. I used the analogy of personal computer printers. Printer are relatively cheap, and the major cost recovery is through print cartridges. I was very careful to be explicit about what purpose my credit card details were to be used for. Remember verbal credit card authorisations are recorded and it is very important to be explicit about what you are authorising your credit card details to be used for. When I got the email invoice the next day, I found that they had invoiced me for a deferred payment plan for the coffee machine. I IMMEDIATELY rang EasyCino and explained that I wanted my order cancelled. The Easycino call operator, then explained that she was not AUTHORISED to cancel my order, and it would take 24 to 48 hours for someone senior to ring me back. DON'T BE COMPLACENT. In online sales like this. TIME is critical. Australian consumer law allows for a 10 day cooling off period and non-receipt of goodsmakes it a lot easier to reverse the financial aspects. So when I was told by Easycino that I would have to wait, I didn't. The financing arrangement was made by a different company Jam Payments. I range Jam Payments and asked whether they wished to be associated with a company that seemed to have consumer practices that were false and misleadling. They followed up and I was asked by Jam Payments to hold off approaching my bank and the Victorian Consumer Affairs until Easycino got back to me within 3 hours. When the deadline was not met by Easy Cino, I rang Jam Payments and within 5 hours Jam Payments had sorted things out. Jam Payments ensured that the delivery was cancelled and 24 hours later I received an email that cancelled the financing plansit.

Your situation is slightly different from mine, but you could try to approach Jam Payments to see if the credit payments could be partially reversed; but you will need to return the goods to Easycino. Jam Payments plan number was 1000000052797. To ensure that your credit history is not affected, it is important that you explain to Jam Payment that you were a victim of the same scam and this is why you cancelled your credit card. Overall this is a story of followup. Check the invoicing before you accept/use the goods. Finance companies can't afford to be tainted by shoddy online sales organisations. The person from Jam Payments was a refreshing change. He listened, took responsiblity and went that extra distance. Well done Jam Payments! Raspberries to Easycino and their crew of 'child robots' online sales staff.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Disgruntled873 For This Useful Post:

mtv (02-08-16),Rick (02-08-16),VroomVroom (03-08-16)

Thanks

Maybe just get an Aldi one and their pods would be cheaper too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dishtrackted View Post
    And the Aldi coffee tastes good too. So many choices and selections.
    I only use Aldi coffee pods at work because someone else bought a machine. At home I use instant coffe or a plunger.
    With all these coffee machines and magic bullets and sandwich toasters etc the kitchen will soon need to be the biggest room in the house just to accommodate the appliances. They are all a gimic and an attractive way to part people from their hard earned cash.
    Sandwich shops have sandwich toasters and coffee shops have coffee machines. When I finish a cup of coffee I only have to wash a cup and spoon and sometimes the plunger if I use it.
    If I had a $1 for every time someone mistook me for someone famous,
    I would have $3.62 by now :scratchchin

• The Following User Says Thank You to DoctorUHF For This Useful Post:

xapi (06-08-16)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I second the ALDI coffee. I had some whilst at a friends place in QLD and, for years, would import their coffee to SoufOrz until ALDI finally opend up down here.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DoctorUHF (03-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dishtrackted View Post

Yeah finished up getting one from Kogan not bad at least the coffee is hot

Thanks

Thumbs up Misleading titles

I usually won't go for things like this as they are mostly scams, but I thought it was worth a try.

Got a call from them letting me know I had been 'selected' before they told me all about this wonderful coffee machine with 700 pods.

Then they finally got down to it - all I had to do was pay for the pods. They offered one $60 payment and 24x $24.14 weekly payments - totalling to approximately $640. Now, for some, that may be a complete bargain, especially if you were going to buy 700 coffees in that time, but I don't drink anywhere near enough to justify that sort of payment.

Sounds like it could be a good deal, but it is certainly NOT free, and more than I would pay for take-away coffees in a year.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sophie Reviews For This Useful Post:

LeroyPatrol (02-09-16),Rick (02-09-16)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12