Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,115 Times in 9,104 Posts

It's this obsession with race...saw something a few weeks ago.

The most economically upwardly mobile people in the US are those from the Indian sub continent...i.e. NOT WHITE
    The second most upwardly mobile people in the US are those from South East Asia...i.e. NOT WHITE

Large sections of the American population want everything for nothing. Entitlement disease, just like here in Australia.

Morgan Freeman was being interviewed by a black activist "journalist" (a jacktavist? ) from CBS or some such who made the assertion that discrimination is the principal reason that black people in America were economically disadvantaged. Freeman strongly disagreed and basically said that it was bullsh!t, and that black people had as much opportunity as anyone else if they are prepared to work hard and try. When pressed by this guy Freeman just smiled and said "You and I are proof."

I've never seen a journo look so bewildered and stuck for a response.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-09-20),hinekadon (17-09-20),lsemmens (25-09-20),Mr 672A (18-09-20)