Gday All , I have just picked up the Strong SRT 4910 and I have been looking at the manual and have been very under-whelmed by the lack of information that is found in it, but that seems to be the way these days with any new electronics sold. I have had a huge issue with the Western Digital WD 1TB 1000GB External Hard Drive eSATA that is mounted in a Astone Enclosure and is sitting next to the new Strong 4910. The sat side of things is ok at this time but the terrestrial side is a huge issue, when I turn on the WD & Astone enclosure the terrestrial signal goes from a 96% to 30% or lower. I started to fault find and have changed the power supplies from the standard switch mode to a linear power supply for the WD and it helped a little but I still had an issue in decoding terrestrial TV station's and I live less than 10k's from all the TV towers for Sydney. I have been able to get it working ok by moving the WD unit as far away from the 4910 and I have it sitting at right angels to the 4910 and it is working ok now. If I put the WD & Astone enclosure in the same position but parallel to the SRT 4910 it is back under 30%. I wonder if you have had this type of issue or have heard about it ? This weekend I will be able to get into it and make a start on understanding this great new box and will I will keep in touch with the group and pass on my finding as I progress and see if anyone else is having the same type of issues. Well that's all for now, have a great weekend. Richard VK2UAL