Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Default Trump Vs Biden.

Obviously plenty of people here and everywhere else whom don't like or approve of Trump but I'm wondering in the Trump Vs Biden Specifically choice, which one would you prefer as President If you had to have them and they couldn't be replace by someone else from their party.

In the popular held View of Biden being a frontman whom will be replaced by someone else if he wins, would you support him and therefore his replacement, whomever that may be, on that basis?

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Neither ~ I would treat them the same as I would any other politician, and just like 50% of the US is going to do, do the same thing I've done all my life --- not vote.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

It's better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Trump 4 a second term so he'll have the balls to kick China's Ass.. /IMO

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-07-20),eaglem (19-07-20),enf (18-07-20),Mr 672A (19-07-20),OSIRUS (19-07-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Trumps a moron by birth. Bidens a moron by affliction IMHO. I suspect that he's senile. Again it's his unknown running mate that will take over. I'll bet theres an agenda in that.

AS much as it pains me, I'd vote for Trump...the devil you know. Either way the US is f*cked.

Trump recently said that the twenty most violent states were all democrat run. He was pilloried by the media of course until it emerged that he was almost right. The top 20 were NOT all democrat controlled. One was an independent. The other 19 were democrat.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-07-20),eaglem (19-07-20),lsemmens (18-07-20),OSIRUS (19-07-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    It's better the devil you know than the devil you don't know.

Trump 4 a second term so he'll have the balls to kick China's Ass.. /IMO
    Then you should have considered Biden as he has been longer in politics doing little harm, while with Trump we still never know what he says or decides the next day.
    His China policy is the reason why we are now in such a Sino mess.

Given the lack of choice I, and probably the only one here who dares to say it, choose Biden.

Better a puppet on strings and that is how it works reasonably well in our country, than an insane dictator who's sole function is to ask every day in the mirror: Who is the greatest of them all?
    ...and when that 'mirror' doesn't give him the right answer, it gets smashed and replaced.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 18-07-20 at 01:40 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Onefella (20-07-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I don't think Trump is insane Fester..he's just dumb. However, he can string a sentence together, and I thought the parts of his speech at Mt Rushmore that I heard were rather good.

I think failed presidential candidate Biden (twice I think) IS insane by senility, and therefore just as dumb. FFS, he CAN'T string a sentence together without losing his way mentally. He would probably even forget what the teleprompter was for. Again, I'll wait to see who they throw in as VP at the last minute....and odds on to a brick sh!thouse, there's an agenda in that.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

I totally agree with you, Uncle Fester.

Trump's niece, Mary Trump, says President "is not going to get better and he is without question going to get worse".

See .

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post

Trump's niece, Mary Trump, says President "is not going to get better and he is without question going to get worse".

See .
    And his niece is right? FFS she shares common genes and may be a nutter herself. One thing I've learned over the years is to NEVER take expose books or documentaries at face value....most of the time the author has an axe to grind, like making money if nothing else.

CNN? Impossible to take them seriously where Trump is concerned. Inventing news about Trump is their speciality....

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post

See .
    CNN................the Clinton 'news' Network

Tell me you don't actually watch or believe anything said by said propaganda organ

And getting a disgruntled (who looks deranged IMHO) relation that has near zero contact with the imbecile trump to dish dirt is hilarious and about as believable as all the Russian/black looters matter BS being peddled in the ongoing coup/de-stabilizing the country attempts being run, bought and paid for by the demoncrats

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-07-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    And his niece is right? FFS she shares common genes and may be a nutter herself. One thing I've learned over the years is to NEVER take expose books or documentaries at face value....most of the time the author has an axe to grind, like making money if nothing else.

CNN? Impossible to take them seriously where Trump is concerned. Inventing news about Trump is their speciality....
    I have also heard about the niece and not from CNN, nor heard any reports where she would have denied the criticism.
    I have also skimmed a little through Bolton's book only to find confirmed what I always assumed, that the insanity has spread throughout a completely dysfunctional White House.

Right now these two people would be as good as it gets to find out about the truth.
    And John Bolton is the most bone dry conservative I can imagine. An axe to grind, sure, Trump gave him plenty of reasons.
    Bolton has been serving his country politically as a Republican since the Reagan era.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

And John Bolton is the most bone dry conservative I can imagine. An axe to grind, sure, Trump gave him plenty of reasons.
    Bolton has been serving his country politically as a Republican since the Reagan era.
    So? Wasn't he sacked by Trump? Geee no possible agenda there....

Look, I don't like Trump, but a geriatric and senile facsimile of a leader scares me more...I hate to keep mentioning this, but who is Bidens VP going to be?....why the delay? This worries me more than the both of them....

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-07-20),DB44 (19-07-20)

Thanks

I hate to keep mentioning this, but who is Bidens VP going to be?....why the delay? This worries me more than the both of them....
    I think it's a valid concern.
    It is way past time for an announcement to be made. I also believe it's going to be Hitlary. I think they know that will be unpopular and are therefore waiting till the last minute to spring it on the people. They had another seemingly decent woman, Wilson I think her name was, but like anyone else thats not seen as senile, geriatric or a smiling assassin, they seem to have left her in their wake. The could put sanders up but then they would have 2 geriatrics and I doubt that would be a popular combination.

The demos biggest problem in this race is their own candidates.
    The fact that people who dislike or hate trump rather have him than any alternative the Demos can put up is what they are really fighting against and their biggest worry, not Trump at all.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

From my buddy in KY =) The accompanying quip was "Trump or we collapse I figure"

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-07-20),DB44 (19-07-20)

Thanks

Yes Bolton has an agenda, the same one he has had in his last 50 years: to protect his country.
    Personally I don't even like him but I have to respect what he has done from his side and trust his word 6 orders of magnitude more than that of Trump.

I agree with you that Biden is a shocking choice from the Dems but at least an order of magnitude better than Trump.
    Some reasons I see:
    Biden is the perfect scapegoat, yet he can't be blamed for the mess Trump left behind.
    Many can pull his strings, maybe not a bad thing. - Edit: LOL at wotnot's image, lets see how he will deal with that.
    He doesn't talk about himself the whole time.
    He hasn't said anything really stupid yet, like injecting disinfectant and hiding covid cases by reducing testing.
    He is aware that America is not on a great state, not trying to cover everything up like Trump.
    This weak president could be the right shock absorber that America needs right now, he will be no doubt a one termer as it has happened before.

America might be best served if they could find a centrist Republican candidate but as long as Trump is around he will make sure that won't happen.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 18-07-20 at 07:31 PM.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

All the niece was there for was to sell her book. If I were related to Trump and had an axe to grind book to sell, I'd be on the news too!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-07-20),enf (18-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    If I were related to Trump and had an axe to grind book to sell, I'd be on the news too!!!
    And you sure as hell wouldn't be on the majority of news reports or get on many Channels in the US if you DIDN'T Sledge Trump and fabricate some Muck about him.
    The lefty Media in the US aren't remotely interested in facts, just their agenda of lies and brainwashing.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    And you sure as hell wouldn't be on the majority of news reports or get on many Channels in the US if you DIDN'T Sledge Trump and fabricate some Muck about him.
    The lefty Media in the US aren't remotely interested in facts, just their agenda of lies and brainwashing.
    Dont worry when Biden gets in the Republicans will have a Field day every day with him in power. I can just imaging the mistakes Biden will do and he wont be able to hide away from them. For biden he must say "Cant Talk, I HAVE A SORE THROAT"
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 19-07-20 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Look, I don't like Trump, but a geriatric and senile facsimile of a leader scares me more...I hate to keep mentioning this, but who is Bidens VP going to be?....why the delay? This worries me more than the both of them....
    You make an excellent point. He is under pressure to pick his VP from the extreme left in the hope that Sander's supporters will beck him. Many of these people believe that Sanders was robbed of the nomination by the establishment yet again, and will not bother voting now their hero is not in contention. A member of "the squad" succeeding Biden as VP is a hard leftist's wet dream (pun not intended but why not keep it), but a nightmare for everyone else.
    Last edited by DB44; 19-07-20 at 11:22 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Dont worry when Biden gets in the Republicans will have a Field day every day with him in power. I can just imaging the mistakes Biden will do and he wont be able to hide away from them. For biden he must say "Cant Talk, I HAVE A SORE THROAT"
    But that means they will only have fun for a few days, as has been pointed out elsewhere, when the Dems nominate the running partner for Sleepy Joe then we will know who the real Dem candidate will be.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following User Says Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

enf (19-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I agree with you that Biden is a shocking choice from the Dems but at least an order of magnitude better than Trump.
    Some reasons I see:
    Biden is the perfect scapegoat, yet he can't be blamed for the mess Trump left behind.
    I get it....I know trump is a P.o.S. but if the manic media was even half truthful (I can dream ) amerika would not be in the mess they are in now due to mass hysteria largely instigated by what passes as 'news' (and their demoncrat owners) over there

So tell me UC...I really would like to know what 'mess' the trumper has caused ????.....the only mess I can see is what the demoncrats are instigating.............power @ any cost/rolling coup

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (19-07-20)

• Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast