Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    To me the greatest insight into the mindset of Bidens side of politics is the fact that his running mate is first and foremost a "woman of colour". Not a person who has done great things for their community. Not a person who has been a community leader for xx years etc, but purely about the persons skin colour & gender.

And these retarded dipshts wonder why there are so many racial issues in the US
    Not that I give a sh*t about Yank politics, but I think that is over simplifying her abilities a little.

Whereas we have people here that would rather see someone like this in power in Australia.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Not that I give a sh*t about Yank politics, but I think that is over simplifying her abilities a little.

Whereas we have people here that would rather see someone like this in power in Australia.

Vote for Pauline Hanson is a Vote for the LIBS

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    And? A vote for the greens is a vote for Labor.....so what?

Pauline Hanson has blocked the Coalition on several occasions....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post

That's the whole point.

They didn't say " Are you proud Joe picked a person that has so many achievements under her belt" Or "Are you proud Joe Picked such a capable woman with such an outstanding Career", The only thing they promoted her on was she is black.... Which she really isn't in the American Black sense, she's at least half Asian by definition.

On this promoted merit of being black, she could have also been one of the typical deadbeat drug Fked crims the leftards like to champion and make out are heros and her credibility and worth would have been just as good because she would still be Black which is all they have pointed out about her in that poll.... apart from the fact she is a woman which is also playing to the identity politics and leftard appeasement.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (16-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    So You prefer another Dictator Chairman Andrews or an Anaesthetic Pluckachook in power?
    Not me!

Those 2 have done a level of damage to the wellbeing of EVERYONE in this country that hasn't even been fully comprehended yet and will be impacting peoples well being for decades no matter what state they live in.

I'm dismayed that there seems no mechanism in our country to throw out such incompetent and damaging leaders before their term is up.

The asset with Hanson and others is that they stop things going all one way. I find it completely unlikely that qld, vic or WA will put labour in again and having just one party as the overwhelming if not complete controlling party to me poses dangers in itself.

Say what you like about Hanson, I don't believe there is a Pollie more in touch with the people of the country or loves and would do her best for the people of the country rather than big biz friends like she would. I also think her party will pick up a lot of seats in upcoming elections.

Thanks

The demos must be getting desperate. They are sure getting entertaining!

Gloria, we’re emailing for the third time today because this is critical:

Last night at an indoor rally in Las Vegas, Trump yet again hurled racist attacks at President Obama.

Trump accused President Obama of “spying” on his campaign and even led chilling chants of “lock him up.”

Gloria, it truly makes us sick to our stomachs to watch Republican donors reward Trump for his despicable attacks -- he raked in $18 MILLION while in Nevada yesterday.

It’s up to us to support President Obama’s legacy against Trump’s racist attacks.

That’s why we’re still counting on 1,OOO grassroots Democrats to step up before tonight’s 5O-Day Deadline.

Please, Gloria, will you rush in $1 to fortify our Majority right away?
    Calling someone a spy and saying you want them locked up is RACIST?
    Yeah, well, in the minds of these leftards, things are as they say regardless of facts or reality.

I noted Bidumb called Trump a " Climate Arsonist " Today. Blamed him for the Bushfires, floods and Hurricanes! I'm not sure if the implication was however if he thought Trump has god like powers to control the weather and be responsible for these events or whether he things HE'S god and can stop them if he gets voted in.

If he thinks it's Trump with the power to control the forces of nature, maybe he should be careful Trump don't strike him down with a bolt of Lightening. If he thinks he has the power to change the weather, why hasn't he stopped all these fires, floods and tornadoes already?

Either way, sounds like he's giving far too much credit somewhere.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

The problem is 99% (in the USA probably 99.9%) do not understand science.
    That goes for both sides but mainly the Trump side believe only in their God and will not have anything to do with science.

I am pretty sure Trump himself still does not want to think Covid exists.
    He had trouble accepting it in the past but the efforts of the GOP and Fauci have convinced him to acknowledge it somewhat at least publicly for better publicity and sell his prospect of finding a vaccine.

From the meeting in California I heard him blame everybody for the fires because they did't clean their leaves, blah, blah but he does not acknowledge the extreme drought and formerly never recorded temperatures exceeding 50˚C.
    He then went on to talk about how great he is doing in the polls rather than showing compassion for the many who have died or lost their homes. And his bullshit comment "it is getting colder soon"(winter,duh) won't bring them back.

This person is the lowest of the low, utter scum, who doesn't give a sh#t about the people, only blubbering how great he is.

As for science, in the end there is only one type laws you need to obey: the laws of physics and that is universal.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 15-09-20 at 10:43 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

and sell his prospect of finding a vaccine.
    I heard him saying he was taking Hydroxyqunnine and of course the lefties went apeshit about that. He said it was cheap and effective ( which studies have since proven it is) and was pushing that rather than a vaccine. If he's talking about a vaccine now it's because all the leftards pissed their pants when he wasn't pushing one and suggested a cheap and available drug would do the job.
    Damed if he does and damed if he does not.

He could find a cure for cancer, hunger and bring about world peace all on the same day and the lefty morons would still bitch and complain simply because in their narrow closed Neanderthal minds he will always be wrong and they will always find a reason to hate.

From the meeting in California I heard him blame everybody for the fires because they did't clean their leaves, blah, blah but he does not acknowledge the extreme drought and formerly never recorded temperatures exceeding 50˚C.
    So you too think one man can control the worlds weather? Didn't realise you held him in such esteem! And by extrapolation, you would also have to then believe that if Bidum gets in, all the fires, floods and storms will stop? That's a very interesting position indeed for someone that talks about science.

I'm pretty Fking sure it's very basic science that if you have leaves in your gutters which is fuel, you have the makings of a Fire. As I remember it, it's fuel oxygen and heat that make a fire and that's as basic science as you get so by your own parameters, he WAS observing science... as well as common sense.
    I don't know where it was but I heard him talking about forestry management and the need to get on top of that. They are learning their lesson there as we did here of the perils of letting the greenwashed have their way and let fuel loads build up. More science, more fuel, bigger hotter fires.

You may recall, as posted here, one of the main fires was caused by a firework from a gender reveal party. I spose that fire was something to do with Climate bullshit as well in the minds of the screaming leftards.

And of course the bedwetters are all crapping on about the heat. Funny though how they never EVER mention all the record cold events that have happened around the world of late. Doesn't fit the agenda does it?

He then went on to talk about how great he is doing in the polls rather than showing compassion for the many who have died or lost their homes. And his bullshit comment "it is getting colder soon"(winter,duh) won't bring them back.
    Well the alternative is bidumb putting shit on Trump and basing their whole campaign on hatred rather than what they are going to do for the people. And the hypocrisy of talking about Trump speaking about how he has been doing in the polls in comparison to the demo rats and all the media talking shit about how well they are doing is laughable.

I did in fact see him talking about the people whom had been lost and the impact on the communities and expressing what seemed very sincere sympathy for the victims and talking about doing all that could be done to help them. Again, Don't know where it was but he certainly spoke about it somewhere in the last day or so.
    I spose the Trump deranged media don't show that or anything else that might upset their unending agenda of lies and hatred.

This person is the lowest of the low, utter scum, who doesn't give a sh#t about the people, only blubbering how great he is.
    Well he may not seem so bad if you paid attention to the truth and the facts and not just the leftard, fake bullshit. I have heard him talk a lot about law and order to keep people safe and supporting police. Haven't heard the other side say anything but blame Trump for the riots the Demo governors are allowing to happen for months. Plenty of people have been Killed not to mention homes and businnesses lost in the Black Bullshit riots that the demos support so where is THEIR concern for " The people"?

As for Blubbering, Bwahahaha! Have you seen ol Geriatric Joe trying to complete a sentence without a teleprompter?
    Now THERE is a man who can truly blubber!

kclar (16-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

The lefties here obsess about Abbot the same way. It's irrational.

I'm on record about my opinion of Trump. He's a moron. But for all his failings, he's at least rational in his own way.

I just have a feeling that the cure will be worse than the Trump disease. If a mentally degraded racist like Biden is the best alternative, America is totally f*cked, and by extension so are we. At least from a defence standpoint.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

While My opinion of Trump Differs from yours enf, I also agree with the sentiment of Bidumb.

In a country the size of the US, He's the best they can put up in opposition? Fk me! That just boggles my mind! He's not even a creditable opponent. As Trump said months ago, hes the competitor you dream of. If there was a real contender, it would only up the standards basically. Competition improves the breed as they say and while I don't see a Lot Trump has done wrong, having a real competitor, someone who gave him a real run for his money could only be a good thing. Right now it's like Trump is in a race with a one legged man who hasn't got his Crutches.

What happens next election if both parties field Biden like candidates? The alternatives may be bad as each other and so may be the ramifications just as we have often had here. The repercussions of that would be severe for the US and Oz as well as the rest of the free world.

I usually get fed up with getting more coverage of the US elections than our own however this time round I think they are very important for Oz. Here in the United states of Australia we tend to follow everything the US does with near blind obedience. If Gibberish Joe and his lefty zealots get in, Pretty much all the free world will go down the same path and frankly, that scares the shit out of me.

I think Trump has balls. He doesn't seem to be swayed by the screaming lefties like so many pollies here do and he holds common sense Values when it's all said and done. He's not swayed by climate derange, Black Bullshit matters or any other lefty agenda which is why they hate him so much. If someone in the US got in who was, then the leftards in other western countries would run amok and I think we have all seen enough to know where that would end up. Those with even marginally open eyes can well see just what the whole Green, zero emissions BS has done where it has been tried ( and quickly abandoned) in other countries as well as the impact its had here and that alone would well Fk the western world let alone the leftie Ideas on things like free borders and having 97 Sexes and all the other unfathomable mental illness they go on with.

Trump is trump but right now, that moron or whatever anyone thinks of him has OUR way of life, Values and freedoms in his hands as well as those of people in the US and our western allies.

I really can't understand for the life of me how anyone with a brain can support leftist ideals. The end result is very clear and it all leads to anarchy and is completely unworkable as has well been demonstrated. It's the same with Bidumb. I think it's a BIG mistake to kid oneself about ones opponent and therefore underestimate them. I try to look at ones strengths to see where one may get the upper hand and give credit where it is due. Even Albo came up for once with a creditable idea the other week, But I'm buggered if I can see a single point of merit Bidumb and the Demos have put forward. It's like their whole agenda is like something from the twilight zone and how anyone can support them or think Dribbling Joe and the demorats could better run the country than Trump is literally beyond my comprehension. Forget the people, look at the policies and agendas.

As a matter of interest enf, is your dislike of Trump based on his personality or do you disagree with what he has done politically as President?

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

As a matter of interest enf, is your dislike of Trump based on his personality or do you disagree with what he has done politically as President?
    Dont give a sh!t about his personality. He's just a dumb human being in my view. You don't HAVE to lie about or verbal Trump. He does it to himself almost every time he speaks.

But Biden? Sheeesh....old, mentally degraded, outright lied about his past on several occasions, can't string two words together or even make a teleprompted speech even. I predicted that he would have to walk away from the debates as he is incapable, and from the excuse filled blatherings of witchiepoo Pelosi lately, that may happen. She says that there is no point to the debates as Trump would degrade them.

I fully agree that there is no point to them, but for different reasons. PM debates are a waste of time here too....IMO. They aren't even debates FFS.

With the specific help of the mainstream media, who lie, cover up and push, Biden staggers to the contest....this cartoon sums it up perfectly.

Thanks

Mate of mine also has a distinct dislike for Trump but is of the opinion there is no contest in this election.
    He made note that he thought the only reason Biden got any backing at all was because of the mentality of so many US Voters. He pointed out that so many have the approach that their Great Gran-pappy was a Democrap, their father before them was and they were too and always would be.... is if political alliance was like a religion and one you didn't change irrespective of what morons may be running the religion at the time. I think there is a lot to that. I think right now the Democrats would be a lot better off with a Cute Puppy or Kitten than ol incontinence Joe.

I also pointed out that political alliance seems to be registered in the US. Not sure what that is about, their political system seems as over complicated as everything else in the US but the comparison between political alliance and religion is VERY strong.

Seems to me that a lot of the support for Joe is blind loyality and the people backing him would back Jack the Ripper just the same as long as he was a demo.
    From what I have seen, Joe was the Worst possible Choice they could have made in a leader. I think Bernie, the woman ( wilson?) and all the other candidates for the job they passed over would have been infinitely better and why they picked a man that clearly the years have been so unkind to is a real Mystery.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    From what I have seen, Joe was the Worst possible Choice they could have made in a leader. I think Bernie, the woman ( wilson?) and all the other candidates for the job they passed over would have been infinitely better and why they picked a man that clearly the years have been so unkind to is a real Mystery.
    But its the best possible choice for the dems because @ all cost they wanted a black...ish womyn leader .............FA to do with the best choice and all to do with identity politics and how it 'looks' for their patently racist, evil and insane view

Lets forget about biddums, blind freddy should know he is just a short term (VEEEEEERRRY short term if Hitlery has anything to do with it) placeholder because no one in their right mind would have voted for camella harris..............even the dems aren't that dumb

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (16-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........placeholder because no one in their right mind would have voted for camella harris..............even the dems aren't that dumb
    But they have voted (or will) for her haven't they...by extension.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

I think you should all take a breath and start looking at the forest, not the trees.

What the critically overheated US America would need right now is a sedative and sleeping tablet Biden might be perfect for that job.

I don't know if the Dems are even aware of that or aware of anything, but everybody needs to step back and take a breather and come back to their senses to avoid the riots, revolt, maybe civil war that a second Trump term of ignorance will bring.

The USA looks now like a wreck but it was not at the time Trump took over.
    ...and no other country from the developed world has handled the Covid crisis so badly as the US either.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I think you should all take a breath and start looking at the forest, not the trees.

What the critically overheated US America would need right now is a sedative and sleeping tablet Biden might be perfect for that job.

I don't know if the Dems are even aware of that or aware of anything, but everybody needs to step back and take a breather and come back to their senses to avoid the riots, revolt, maybe civil war that a second Trump term of ignorance will bring.

...and no other country from the developed world has handled the Covid crisis so badly as the US either.
    Yeah..yeah..but most of the developed world have health systems...Trump had to deal with 52....an impossible task for anyone, especially a dummy.

He didn't cause the violence either. Thugs who sensed an opportunity when Floyd died pounced, and the brownshirt thugs of antifa got rolling. The democrats fell for the 'let em rip and we will regain control later' line. History says they won't regain control of the violence at all.

Trump is just an idiot. He's not evil. I suspect now that those that mindlessly persue the narrative will let those that ARE really bad loose to gain control. Hence my original concern.....the cure could be worse than the disease.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

He didn't cause the violence either. Thugs who sensed an opportunity when Floyd died pounced, and the brownshirt thugs of antifa got rolling. The democrats fell for the 'let em rip and we will regain control later' line. History says they won't regain control of the violence at all.
    I don't know about that. If the dems say they will listen then the protesters might stop and the thugs have nowhere to go.

Who are the "really bad let loose to gain control" that you are talking about?
    George sure surprised me with his preference of extreme left Bernie over Biden, so maybe not THAT bad.

Thanks

George sure surprised me with his preference of extreme left Bernie over Biden, so maybe not THAT bad.
    I really don't know much about Bernie or any of the other non critical US Pollies. I was thinking purely on face value.
    Bidumb looks like a not too healthy old man and sounds like someone with the onset of mental difficulties whether he actually has them or not.

He's not that much older than Trump but the difference in appearance and presence is chalk and Cheese. One looks and sounds like a world leader. The other looks and sounds like he may not be here too much longer and should be taking it real easy rather than trying to take on the job of leading a super power.

In that respect, Bernie looked and sounded more like he could take on the role as did the woman and that younger guy that was interested in the running.

Years ago I always thought Johhny Howard looked like a frog compared to other world leaders and blithering Bidumb gives a similar impression that he does not have the presence of a president. In that respect I think playing devils advocate they could have made much better choices. I haven't seen ANY mention of jabbering Joes achievements or what he will bring to the job so on that score, it does not seem like experience and skill would be a limitation to any contender.

Maybe Bernie was too left of center but the way the leftie Demotards go on all the time, that's hard to imagine.

Perception is everything particularly in this game and on that score, geriatric Joe just isn't in the race.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

The reality is the Democrats do not want to win, hence their choice so as not to burn any one competent. They will save any decent candidate until next time when Trump cannot run.
    If they fluke it, they will quickly replace him stating he is suddenly medically unfit.

Thanks

but everybody needs to step back and take a breather and come back to their senses to avoid the riots, revolt, maybe civil war that a second Trump term of ignorance will bring.

Really? You think the US has handled things worse than Chairman Dan in Victoria?? That's basically impossible and the metrics prove it. Like Oz, the US has had very different results and outcomes in different states and areas so it is not as simple as just lumping the worst parts on Trump especially when the Go9venors have control of the states just like the premiers do here.

Ya know, I read your Comments and I try to understand how you can have the opinions and see things the way you do, but totally and utterly Fked if I can even fathom how you can come up with the position you have on this.
    Your utter obsession that everything about Trump is evil and that it is impossible that anything he could ever do could be good or worthwhile with the absolute inflexibility on this appears to be akin to a form of OCD from my perception. You are far from the only one with these perplexing views from my standpoint which makes the position and mentality even more difficult to comprehend.

Like many others, the way you see things when to myself they are quite clearly and very frequently completely different, is also Interesting if impossible for me to get my head around. As a person interested in human behaviour, it really is quite enthralling. The ramifications of your and others similar thinking is also disturbing when one thinks it through to the end game.

Speaking generally, rather than specifically, Just seems so many people now do not care about truth, reality or facts, just getting what they want and the compulsion for their views to not only always be right, but anyone that thinks different is a waste of humanity. So many are prepared to spin things any way they have to in order to support their ideal no matter what the evidence to the contrary. I think what has happened in the US shows very clearly what that leads to .

The social and Civil problems the US is in now are not the fault of Trump at all. They are squarely the fault of thousands of spoiled little snoflake, social security bludging arseholes that think they have a right to get their own way every single time and throwing a violent tantrum will get that for them when they miss out the first time round. Why should the least intelligent, the most violent, the least law abiding, the most immoral and inconsiderate of others whom make the least contribution to society and have greatest contempt for it, be rewarded with what they want in anything?

And yes, a great many of them ARE black as news vision makes very clear. I laugh when I hear them making Bullshit excuses about the world being against them. Their place in society is exactly commensurate with their level of ambition, preparedness to work hard and achieve their goals. If that means they are living in a rat infested shithole, that's what they have earned themselves.

There are endless and new stories of rags to riches all the time so those blaming anyone else for their lot are just expressing anger at their own failings and in most cases, sheer laziness. I have personally seen a number of people, some whom I have been friends with for decades, come from the same beginnings or less than I did but go on to be infinitely more successful. They weren't Luckier than I was, they didn't have well off families or get handouts, they weren't even better educated in most cases. They just had far more determination and were prepared to work so much harder than I was and that is what got them the many miles ahead of where I am now. I don't envy their success, I envy their drive and ambition as well as their motivation to work as hard as I know they all have.

You can make all the excuses you like for your own failings and blame everyone else but you can't escape the truth of who is really responsible no matter how hard you try.

alpha0ne (17-09-20)

• Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast