Thread: Wii Error Code 32007 - blocked System Updates? How to reverse?

Thanks

Question Wii Error Code 32007 - blocked System Updates? How to reverse?

A significant amount of time ago (i.e. years), I blocked the System Updates on my Wii after switching it on one day to find it had automatically updated while on Standby and I had lost all my Homebrew.

Now my Wii has a mod chip fitted by Micks Xbox Mods ( ) and is currently running 4.2.

I want to update to 4.3 so that I can use the Shop channel to purchase the old Super Smash Bros. Nintendo 64 game, as I need to update in order to do this. Every time I try to update I get Error Code: 32007. I use an Apple Time Capsule router and am directly connected via USB to Ethernet adapter from the Wii. I have also tried using the Wireless Connection. The Connection Test passes on both, but both come up with the Error Code: 32007 within a second or two of starting the update process (after the Connection Test).

Can anyone tell me how to reverse the update block?

I just updated the Homebrew Channel and installed Priiloader and cannot find in either how to unblock the System Updates (Priiloader has the System Hacks but it is not enabled).

Is there alternative methods?
    Last edited by twr7cx; 06-12-12 at 09:55 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

What about waninkoko's firmware updater 4.3b, do you think that will fix my issue?

Thanks

I just downloaded and ran waninkoko's firmware updated 4.3b. It updated my consoles firmware to 4.3E Wan. However, when I try to access the Nintendo Store it tells me I need to System Update, when I try to update I get the same Error Code: 32007, so the problem continues...

Thanks

Just had a new idea: get a game with 4.3 included on the disc and upgrade from this.

Thanks

Default just update your shop channel

Quote Originally Posted by twr7cx View Post
    I just downloaded and ran waninkoko's firmware updated 4.3b. It updated my consoles firmware to 4.3E Wan. However, when I try to access the Nintendo Store it tells me I need to System Update, when I try to update I get the same Error Code: 32007, so the problem continues...