Thread: HTV7 & HTV9 Vinasat 1

Thanks

Default HTV7 & HTV9 Vinasat 1

HTV7 and HTV9 seems to have disappeared from Vinasat 1 3547v. Or perhaps signal is too low?

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

They were boarding of losing them when I did a scan two weeks ago. Funny thing is they are Gone in the morning or arvo but come back around 5 Pm my way and barely lock.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_strewth View Post
    HTV7 and HTV9 seems to have disappeared from Vinasat 1 3547v. Or perhaps signal is too low?
    I haven’t been able to load 3547v for ages and yes I used to get it reasonably strong here in Perth on my 2.7mt solid.

I can still see the small carrier on the spectrum so service is still there but to low to lock.

I will recheck other signals throughout the day as this sat may be Inclining hence the varrying signal or depending where you are on the footprint. You might be getting some atmospheric conditions altering your signal levels.

If you were loosing other signals at that freq you could blame the LNB or cable but I don’t think this is a factor.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    I haven’t been able to load 3547v for ages and yes I used to get it reasonably strong here in Perth on my 2.7mt solid.

I can still see the small carrier on the spectrum so service is still there but to low to lock.

I will recheck other signals throughout the day as this sat may be Inclining hence the varrying signal or depending where you are on the footprint. You might be getting some atmospheric conditions altering your signal levels.

If you were loosing other signals at that freq you could blame the LNB or cable but I don’t think this is a factor.
    I am also in Perth and have a 2.3m dish.up until about a week or so ago I was still able to get HTV. The VTV transponder coming in good. A friend of mine also in Perth has experienced a loss of HTV in recent days.

Thanks

its in that nasty 5G band...